Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Józef Piłsudski

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:170767163

Your Character Name: Damarcus Leonell

Which punishment are you appealing? Blacklist Appeal

Punishment Length: April 6th, 2024

Involved Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @ibTravis

Why should we remove your punishment?: I am writing to formally request a reconsideration of the decision to blacklist me from spawning in vehicles. I understand the gravity of the situation that led to this action and wish to express my sincere apologies for any violations or inconveniences.

I acknowledge the reasons behind the decision made on that fateful day. However, I'd like to add additional context and information for a potential reconsideration of the blacklist imposed on me.

I understand I have VDM'ed a couple of lads while performing a failed turn at a high rate of speed. In turn, I have received proper punishment from the public via execution through the window. However, I did not intentionally crash into pedestrians on the sidewalk, and I believe they took adequate action by killing me. So now the question is, why a blacklist? During that day, there was chaos, people knifing, mass RDM, VDM, and prop launching that I have seen & have been a victim of some of these situations but didn't bother reporting as it's only a game. I believe that running over 3-4 people disorienting them, and maybe critically injuring 1 doesn't warrant such a harsh punishment compared to the others given out on that day for more heinous things.

Time of Occurrence: 3/30/24 12:30AM CDT

Additional members involved/witnessing: None

Do you have any evidence to support your case? (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

ibTravis

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You ran over like 5 people who were standing on a sidewalk and then disconnected when I brought you up to a roof. You also ran over people many other times, this was just the only time you were actually punished for it.

Jaroslaw

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Well, thanks for clarifying the actual count of the people that I ran over on the scene. I have not disconnected; I timed out due to the amount of lag going on at the scene. Either way, I was combat-logged and dropped all the stuff I had on my person, so I can tell firsthand that this wasn't purposeful. I tried to remedy this issue by rejoining, but upon further review, it would've implicated me even more. As for the other situations, I was punished by the extensive number of warning points I had accumulated, therefore banning me for a set amount of time.

Either way, I apologize for my actions.

Pitor Giffin

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I believe in an eye for an eye. Remove the punishment and VDM him 5 times to make things fair

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Jaroslaw,

If I agree to remove your blacklist, can you guarantee me that you will behave properly and not repeat the same rule infractions?

Jaroslaw

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

@Skojen Thanks for looking into my appeal, and yes, I agree with your ultimatum: I will not commit the same rule infractions.

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Thank you, I have removed your vehicle blacklist now.

Appeal Accepted,
Locked & Moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.