Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Mr Jack
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io):76561198062619627
Your Character Name: Jarra Binjari

Ban Length: 14 days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Thy

Ban Reason: Failrp/LTAP
Unban Reason: I am extremely sorry for what I did I understand what rule I broke and that I shouldn't of done it. I was angry at the time due to some shit that happened to me and wasn't thinking straight. I enjoy playing on this server a lot and wish to continue playing. Personally I don't think that what I did was worth the ban but I am not one to decide. In the future I will not leave the server to avoid getting arrested or robbed. Again I am sorry for my actions.

Time of Occurrence: 20mins before this post was made
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes

Mr Jack

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

What, you were angry all three times?
Yes I've been angry personal shit all day and I've been playing to make me calm down. I've calmed down now and realized that what I did was stupid. I personally don't want to break the rules because if I get banned I will loose more of the Premium and I don't want that to happen.

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

You disconnected to avoid RP three different times for three different scenarios. Maybe you don't realize it, but everytime you DC you ruin the entire RP situation for every single other player involved.
I'll lower it to expire five days from today. If you do it again the punishment will be much more severe than two weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.