Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Tony LA PUTA LEYENDA
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:98342274
Your Character Name: Jav Javichu

Ban Length: 3 weeks 6 days
Banning Staff Member: Wright

Ban Reason:FailRP (7th offense), Homophobic / derogatory slurs (5th offense)
Unban Reason: So i was in the bank talking with my friend then 2 guys enter the bank they rdm every cop and guard,they take us hostage then i get killed for no reason (having a fully attached scar-h on me and kevlar) i obviously get mad as fuck so i come back breaking NLR timer trying to get my scar back Wright see's me breaking NLR so he starts talking with me in a sit behind the bank then for no reason the bank raiders kill me while talking to staff he revives me does nothing to them but he bans me for 4 weeks for calling them the F word and breaking NLR when they all did killed every cop/security in bank without initiation i know i did wrong breaking NLR and getting salty but i find it unfair that i get a ban and they can just go without a warn or ban for RDM'ing

Time of Occurrence: 4 may 2019
Additional members involved/witnessing: No one.

Klaus

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

wright

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Hello Jav Javichu,

Initial report

We received a report that there was a player near the rear bank door who was violating our fail role-play rule-set (rule section 2.6) by opening the rear door and walking inside constantly as the bank was being robbed. There was an active shoot-out at the time. This player was you. This is considered "failure to value your life".
  • FTVL - Failure To Value Life - The act of not valuing the life of your character, such as running into active shootouts.
I claimed the report and just as the report described, you were running in and out of an active shoot-out even though you were not involved. You were a civilian spectating it.

Reviewing the situation

As for what you've stated here:
Wright see's me breaking NLR so he starts talking with me in a sit behind the bank then for no reason the bank raiders kill me while talking to staff

This is incorrect. I was not aware that you had broke the new life rule (explained below) and I allowed the situation to be handled in role-play. As you were running into the bank, they decided to kill you.

After I picked you up with my physgun and moved you to the back of Town Hall so I could speak with you, I noticed you had made a report saying you were "RDM'd by bank robbers". Upon checking logs, I see that you had already died at the bank... yet you came back and repeated the same thing as you were doing before. Your initial death was because you were failing to value your life and ran into a bank robbery.

This was due to your own negligence, and after determining that you were not RDM'd, it was clear that you broke several rules at this point. You violated our fail role-play rule-set, and you did not follow the new life rule (rule section 2.1.4) because you returned to your place of death immediately after dying.

Aftermath

After determining that you did indeed violate the rules, as with any other sit I open your moderation history and I see that you have been punished several times for each offense. As I'm doing this, you proceed to call the person who killed you a "f_ggot". You have over seven records relating to violating the fail role-play rules, and over five records relating to racial, homophobic, or other derogatory slurs and statements.

You showed no remorse for your actions and decided to continuously insult the players that reported you. (note that this was not a part of your punishment)

As for appealing this ban, after factoring in everything I've stated above and seeing your attitude in-game while in the administrative situation, I feel it is not the best idea to lower or void your ban. You haven't learned anything from your previous punishments, I think it is in your best interest to take a break from playing on our server. In the meantime, I suggest you re-review our rules before returning to the server.

Any further punishments relating to the offenses you were banned for will result in a much more extensive ban length.

This appeal has been denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.