Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Jovencito Confuso
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:98342274
Your Character Name: Jav Javichu

Which Staff blacklisted you: Doesn't even shows happened 3 days ago so no clue
What were you blacklisted from: OOC

Blacklist Reason: creating "drama"
Unblacklist Reason: Everyone was talking bout monoford so i said in a joking way "before monoford releases this server would be dead" , after that a mod gets mad at me i said "wow you are getting mad because of my opinion now?" then some dude says "if you leave i won't mind anyways" (After i've been playing here for 2 years now) so i said "wow thats how you treat your player base then?" Then i literally get a WEEK blacklist , never insulted , never said something that can hurt anyone i was just talking about it , also premium membership expired so that explains why i wanna use OOC so badly.

Time of Occurrence: Like 3 days ago or so
Additional members involved/witnessing: No one

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Make a report in-game and ask staff to lookup who blacklisted you

Whathe12

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I wasn’t the one who blacklisted you, someone else did.

Jav Javichu

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Well i dont know who anyways they told me it was him

Bojangles

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Hello Jav Javichu,

It's imperative to remember that what you say as a "veteran" player of the community (as mentioned in your post), how you conduct yourself and how you speak of the community/server can reflect highly on the newer members that join the community. You were blacklisted due to repeated toxic and unnecessarily negative views towards the server and community, mentioning it'll die before the update. One comment is fine, but you continued and continued, so, I blacklisted you from OOC. Keep in mind that if you have legitimate concerns about the server, you are free to post those on the forums, not repeatedly spam OOC with false claims about the server's performance and overly negative outlook towards the community, as this will de-rail new players, which would contribute to your initial claim about the server.

I'll reduce your blacklist by two days, on the basis that you do not use OOC to bash the server/community.

Appeal partially accepted.

Regards,
Bojangles

Status
Not open for further replies.