Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Alex Deluca
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:196604029
Your Character Name: Alex Deluca

Target Steam Name:adamhowell1554
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:157246256
Target Character Name (if known): Jay luciano

Request reason: Breaking FearRP multiple Times, NLR. I will have to explain the NLR, he knew I saw him as a detective somewhere around 30 mins before, so he knew I'd think he was.
When did the situation occur?: Around 11 PM Est Yesterday
Your evidence to support your claim:
Additional members involved/witnessing: The captain at the time. and maj took the sit but he logged by then

wright

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Under review.

wright

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Hello Alex Deluca,

After conducting a review of the video evidence you have provided, I have came to the conclusion that adamhowell1554 was indeed in violation of the rule(s) below:
[2.6] FailRP
1. You must abide by realistic roleplay measures. If something you are doing is illogical in a real life situation, then you can’t do it on the server.

[2.4] FearRP
  1. You must correctly follow FearRP when a situation calls for it, such as when you are being held at gunpoint. Roleplay should reflect on how you would approach a similar situation in real-life.
  2. When any Law Enforcement Officers have you at gunpoint, FearRP applies at all times. This however excludes Detectives.

The player in question did not follow FearRP adequately and failed to follow the officer(s) demands several times throughout the video.

This player report has been accepted and the player in question will receive the following punishment(s) effective immediately based on their moderation history:
  • Three day ban for violating the FearRP rule-set
    • This player has multiple prior records for the same offense.

This player report is now concluded. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.