Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Jay Violence
Steam Name: Violence
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:70324571

Date and time of loss:
20:35PM - 19/02/2018
What happened: We was raiding Sugar.Co and the police arrived to counter us, we fought back and all of us died however when people were checking pulses there was a Prison Guard that was on scene who assisted the police in the raid which is against the rules since are restricted to the PD unless involved in a Police Mission which clearly isn't happening at Sugar.Co Raid.

FYI - There was no Staff on at 20:30PM Prime Time to take the report.

What do you need refunded: x1 Kevlar & Helmet - x1 AK-47 [Aimpoint / Foregrip]
Evidence:
8e8fd051d6d5a47862b15cde99919c66.png

06195b1ca15b3b9e22922cb7c1b578d5.jpg

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

The prison guard shouldn't had been there. However, he did not interfere in the raid at all as you can see from the logs.
Do you have evidence that show he clearly interfered in the raid?

Violence

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

The prison guard shouldn't had been there. However, he did not interfere in the raid at all as you can see from the logs.
Do you have evidence that show he clearly interfered in the raid?

Since I was dead when I initially noticed the Prison Guard being there, I don't have any video recording of him damaging, shooting or taking damage from any of us, however in the raid the prison guard most likely did shoot at us but clearly in logs we either didn't take damage from him and he didn't take damage from us. The people involved were Rufucus, Santo Dooley, Franklin Colombo and myself. Him just being there is against the rules as it is and he most likely caused us to move focus on the actual officers who should have been on scene whilst this guy should have been at the PD. However if that's not enough for a refund then you do you PMX :')

Rufucuz

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Since I was dead when I initially noticed the Prison Guard being there, I don't have any video recording of him damaging, shooting or taking damage from any of us, however in the raid the prison guard most likely did shoot at us but clearly in logs we either didn't take damage from him and he didn't take damage from us. The people involved were Rufucus, Santo Dooley, Franklin Colombo and myself. Him just being there is against the rules as it is and he most likely caused us to move focus on the actual officers who should have been on scene whilst this guy should have been at the PD. However if that's not enough for a refund then you do you PMX :')
Boris aswell!

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Denied, insufficient evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.