Status
Not open for further replies.

Liga

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Mustard jokes aren't funny
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): STEAM_0:1:55714769 [U:1:111429539] 76561198071695267
Your Character Name: Jeck Johnj

Ban Length: Currently at ~12 hours, the original ban time was whatever the ban time is for leaving while dead
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): Console, Automated ban

Ban Reason: I left while I was dead
Unban Reason: I was having audio issues during a raid on bank. I fell off of the bank at one point on accident and died (this was after the raid), but my audio was having some issues to I was going to change audio settings. I accidentally hit disconnect instead of options because my dpi was higher than I usually use. I figured because it was 2 AM anyways I would just get off and play tomorrow. I thought the ban was 3 hours, but I guess its around 18 or so hours. Also, by the time I died the RP situation was basically over, so me leaving made no affect on roleplay anyways. I was hoping to play more this weekend, but this accident prevents me from doing so.

Time of Occurrence: Around 2:11 AM, 11/14/21
Additional members involved/witnessing: No one, I don't even think anyone saw me die

Tru

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

You cannot appeal automatic bans without valid evidence to prove the ban is invalid.

Status
Not open for further replies.