LV

Your Steam Name: Jeff | Kickback.com
Your Steam ID: Procrastinator012
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Jeff Lactid

Ban Length: 1 Week
Admin who banned you: Moon

Ban Reason: Intentional VDM
Time of Occurrence: 11 pm Eastern 6/28/2017
Relevant Evidence: I am driving through an intersection and I run into a bunch of people and then pull into the taxi place to return my vehicle and get banned for vdming

Moon

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

what happened was you came up the ramp, saw a group of people and it looked like you steered into them - killing a few people.

if you haven't already checked the rules, these are the relevant ones:

1. As an employee of Rockford you have to follow the traffic laws at all times. Emergency personnel are excluded from this when responding to an emergency but only if they have their emergency vehicle lighting enabled.
  2. Vehicle Deathmatch (VDM) is not allowed without proper reasoning.
if you are able to express some understanding of this, i'd be willing to remove or at least reduce the ban. otherwise, the verdict of another staff member could be valuable.

Jeff

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I am able to express some of this understanding of these rules. I'm sorry running the people over with my car I will not do it again. Unless they run into the middle of the road.

Moon

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Even then, you need to be driving sensibly and able to slow down (in most cases) in case someone runs onto the road.

Since the VDM looked intentional, I'm going to hold off on unbanning you until tomorrow. Still, that's a shortening of 5 days - because I trust that you won't do it again.

Jeff

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I won't thank you very much. You can hold me up to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.