Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:78646614
Your Character Name: Jeff Dogz

Ban Length: Perm
Banning Staff Member: @dmorrison2k

Ban Reason: Bhop
Time of Occurrence: 9:11 august 3rd
Relevant Evidence: N/A
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A

Reason I should be unbanned: okay first off, I havent bhopped on the server at all? second perm for bhoping seems a little intense. So long story short I play on a prison server that allows bhop scripts and i had it running but wasnt using it at all so Im very confused why I was banned? it was running (AHK scrip) but it takes a F6 Toggle that I never once hit on the server and I had been driving in a car for a extremly long time and wasnt even walking or running around. Id like to be unbanned as I greatly enjoy the server and enjoy playing with my friends on the server. Like I said, had it running, never once have toggled it on the server to use it. I had been in a car the past hour iv been playing just driving around and picking people up, etc.

Spartan ◢ ◤

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Staff member is no longer with us. Perm ban for that in any case is very harsh. I would ask you to uninstall it in any case to avoid further inconvenience. To me you were not maliciously using the script, according to what you've said. I would accept this but due to it being a gray area of when people get demoted from staff - who is supposed to handle the appeal then, I will leave it to management. @WhiteBlood ???

And as @JustJosh said what is your intended use for this? I'd presume you use it for another server you play on but if you are committed to monolith then please, delete it.

Dope

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

It's just a script to spam jumping to help with bhop doesn't do anything else and isn't harmful to the server at all.

Spartan ◢ ◤

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

@Dope remove it and I'll accept your appeal. 24hrs to respond from when this was edited.

Last edited:

Spartan ◢ ◤

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Ban Appeal: Accepted

If you are found bhopping again, you will be banned for a month.

Note to staff: Please unban him and comment when done. @Johnny183 could you do this this one too?

Locked & moved

Status
Not open for further replies.