Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name:DDG Grungy Curve
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:196604029
Your Character Name:Alex Anderson

Target Steam Name:Unkown
Target SteamID:Unkown
Target Character Name (if known):Jeff Halpert

Request reason:FailRP he got revived and right away went right back to what he was doing in his "previous life". He got up and tried to steal my crops again.
When did the situation occur?: Around 15:49 today (10/10/2017)
Your evidence to support your claim:http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1164869351
Additional members involved/witnessing:Kaya (staff) and other police that I don't know who.

Alex Anderson

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

hoaks96

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

@DDG Grungycurve If I may add on. I was one of the officers that responded to this incident but was not the first officer there(the shooting). I was there when he got revived, but did not see him get up and try to steal the crops after that... If I remember correctly the first officer ended up taking 1 of you 2 to jail. I am not sure what happened after that. Nathan Toretto was the primary officer. Nathan had also witnessed you firing at Jeffs vehicle before he(Jeff) even walked up to you. He(Jeff) stated he started stealing your plants because you randomly fired at him. I also remember prior to that someone had called an admin and he had told the 2 of you to role play it out, but I believe that was for another incident.

Last edited:

Aaron

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@DDG Grungycurve, when you say he was revived, do you mean a medic revived him? NLR does not count if the player was revived before their death timer was up. You have 24 hours to respond before this report is concluded based on your original post only.

Aaron

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Denied due to lack of information/evidence.