Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Jeff
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): STEAM_0:1:157004165
Your Character Name: Jeff Jeffrey

Ban Length: 2 weeks
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): gm1003 ツ

Ban Reason: Using 3rd party platform to communicate on the server
Unban Reason: I am assuming that i got banned because i was in a vc with fellow org members, but this was because we were playing csgo and monopoly earlier. i will admit to being in a voice channel but then again, the voice channel was not used for ingame communication or even anything ingame at all. We had a few members in the vc of which i'm pretty sure got banned too. The voice channel was just to chill to be honest due to half of the people in the voice channel at the time were messing around on another server. We were however discussing a small misunderstanding between players during the purge, but that is as close to monolith we got. We had our ingame comms and radio so there should be no need for us to discuss anything ingame in the vc. I was casually crushing my ores and nothing else. I wish i had saved it all but i didn't know i would be in this situation due to me leaving the server shortly after i was done crushing and coming back to being banned. I'm a very active person on the server, i am on most of the time and looking back, i realize that my biggest mistake was being in a discord at all while on the server. I hope i get unbanned or even shortening the length would be much appreciated but my intentions of being in the vc were not to metagame and i'll take this as a lesson and it wont happen again. Monolith is my what i spend most of my time on and especially during this quarantine, to be kept from enjoying something for 2 weeks is hurtful. Thank you for taking your time to read this.
(edit) and if there is any video evidence from anyone in the vc who reported this that clearly just wants to backstab their orgmates you'll realized that none of us are talking about anything ingame other than cursing at each other.

Time of Occurrence: 40 minutes ago, around 12:30 AM my time (netherlands, GMT+2)
Additional members involved/witnessing: Others were banned too, but i wasn't basing with anyone in particular.
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes

Last edited:

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello Jeff, after further checking the logs I can see that you were not on the server when the metagaming was taking place. Sorry for the misunderstanding

Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.