Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: 「Jeff Maine」 #MAGA2024
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): STEAM_0:0:123768724
Your Character Name: Jeff Maine

Ban Length: 2 Weeks
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Spartandan3k

Ban Reason: Prop Pushing while no staff on, NITRP
Unban Reason: I obviously was not in the right state of mind. I have recently (a day after this) taken time off from the PC sides of the world, and have taken a venture into myself to find a deeper calming meaning. I do believe if I was given the opportunity to repeat what I had done that night, I would not. I have deep sorrow for this action I have caused, and I do hope I didn't ruin anyone's RP Experience. Though I did try to stay within just doing it with friends, it did spiral out of control sometimes on other people, including randoms. I was not the only one prop pushing and I feel like this was a case of echokinesis. I do deeply regret doing it, and I hope I can be forgiven for future reference.

Time of Occurrence: 4 AM / 17th / August
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes, I have.

Spartandan3k

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

What you done was completely unacceptable and I respect that you understand this, you and a majority of people who were doing it that day have been punished accordingly to the matter. What I will do for you now is that I respect that you see where you went wrong so I will lift your ban however, if you are caught prop pushing again it will be a much longer punishment.

Appeal Accepted

Regards
Spartan

Status
Not open for further replies.