LV

Your Steam Name: Burrito
Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:59868872
Your Character Name: Jeffery Styles

Ban Length: 1 day
Banning Staff Member: @CoNnEcT
Ban Reason: FearRP LTARP
Time of Occurrence: July 1st, 2018
Relevant Evidence: Don't really have any except maybe death logs from me jumping off.
So around 12pm CT today I was driving through traffic in my Red Toyota Tundra crewmax, when some cop ran a ran light and rammed me, I got mad and started chasing him (which was a mistake) and got led through a police chase. I eventually got up through lakehouses and up the mountain where I jumped off and killed myself. I then got respawned by an admin and all the police drove off so I thought I was in the clear. I played for a couple more minutes then had to go so I left the server. I hopped on about 3 hours later to find out im banned for 24 hours for LTARP and FearRP.

CoNnEcT

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

like you said, you jumped off the cliff wich is against the rules, i teleported to you and respawned you, do note that sometimes when you get respawned by force, you spawn randomly on the map, i then typed the command to bring you back to me but till then you were offline, i waited 10 min for you to come back in case you lost connection but you havent showed up, so i banned you for FearRP because jumping off the cliff is under FearRP section, and LTARP after i would have been done with you, i would have let you back in RP situation because ems had showed up and cops were waiting for you. also pretty sure when you get respawned by force, a message pops out that says you got respawned by someone(in this case me CoNnEcT).

BurritoBigBoi

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Ok if I broke the rules then I can just wait the 24 hours.

Ali

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Expired, locked and moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.