Your Steam Name: Teabagging at pallet
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:121982224
Your Character Name: Simon Bendetti

Target Steam Name: FreeSpy443
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:105184450
Target Character Name (if known): Jeremy Monster

Request Reason:
Fail RP and random tazing

So basically I had just got home after leaving my PC on for 30 minutes, then I came back and started to play a little and I guess he thought it was funny to randomly taze me. Then after I was getting arrested for murder and they apprehended me, he intentionally spiked my car tires so they would go to the garage busted when I get arrested. I am pretty sure he was doing both of these with the intention of pissing me off, and it did and I ended up getting a 2 day LTARP ban.

When did the situation occur?: 4:00 PM EST to 4:55 PM EST ish
Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: @Credence @Berry Gunderson
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review

@FreeSpy443 you have 24 hours to explain your actions or this will be handled without your input.

FreeSpy

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

first clip it was getting quite fucking annoying to continuously have to deal with anything regarding the mayor, so i'll take that, sure. i acted out there

The second clip however you literally shot a man and tried to run away. you didn't have a gun out then so I just tazed you. I had pulled up to the gas station for another thing, but it involved a gun. I saw you walk up to a guy, put him down and try to run back to your car, so I tazed you. the spikes i put down because i thought someone else owned that car, not you.

None of the things were done with intention to piss you off, and i'll take the one false taze since that is the one time i actually did something wrong. the spiking was not actually targeting though. i spike cars alot though, but looking back yeah it was kinda stupid

D

Deleted member 12627

first clip it was getting quite fucking annoying to continuously have to deal with anything regarding the mayor, so i'll take that, sure. i acted out there

The second clip however you literally shot a man and tried to run away. you didn't have a gun out then so I just tazed you. I had pulled up to the gas station for another thing, but it involved a gun. I saw you walk up to a guy, put him down and try to run back to your car, so I tazed you. the spikes i put down because i thought someone else owned that car, not you.

None of the things were done with intention to piss you off, and i'll take the one false taze since that is the one time i actually did something wrong. the spiking was not actually targeting though. i spike cars alot though, but looking back yeah it was kinda stupid
You had 0 reason to spike my tires, I was already apprehended.

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Rule Number​
Rule​
Accused​
Verdict​
5.1.4​
You may not abuse your job by misusing your powers or farm XP.​
Violated​
5.2.1.7​
Law Enforcement may not abuse the taser. You must have a valid reason to tase a player. You may deploy your taser during a gunfight or active shootout to take down criminals if they are not directly facing or shooting at you.​
^​
^​

First situation is already self admitted so I don't think I need to say much on that. For the second situation - all visible suspects were already detained before you placed down the spike strip. Even if you were still worried about potential flight risk, the proper course of action is to boot the vehicle, not damage it. As such, it is safe to say that both situations are an abuse of power.

@FreeSpy443 will receive a 3 Day Police Department Blacklist.

If I've missed anything, or if you would like to discuss any part of this verdict, please let me know through private messages here or on discord.

Player Report Accepted,
Locked and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.