Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Elite Skulls Gaming
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:76904898
Your Character Name: Jerry Hackfays

Ban Length:3 days
Banning Staff Member (@Lola Meid):

Ban Reason:minge taking the weapon during fight (failrp) +af
Time of Occurrence: Around 7pm whatever time zona lola is in.
Relevant Evidence: I was afk because my parents called me to come help them with something and about 5 minutes later I came back to leave gmod so I left gmod came back like 4 or 5 hours later and then I tried to join and saw I was banned.
Additional members involved/witnessing: Theo Flash

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Alright, seems like you're not understanding the reason you're being banned.. I have the entire police/SWAT team saying you took a MAC-11 during a gunfight. When I pulled out the logs it says indeed that you picked up an item called MAC-11. I then waited for you te return but after 5-6 minutes of waiting you disconnected. I understand if there is some kind of family issue, I hear it everyday. But that is not the fact why you're being banned. I'll give you some time to respond.

Elite Skulls Gaming

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

@Lola Meid
Alright, seems like you're not understanding the reason you're being banned.. I have the entire police/SWAT team saying you took a MAC-11 during a gunfight. When I pulled out the logs it says indeed that you picked up an item called MAC-11. I then waited for you te return but after 5-6 minutes of waiting you disconnected. I understand if there is some kind of family issue, I hear it everyday. But that is not the fact why you're being banned. I'll give you some time to respond.
Lola if you unban me I can give it back I did not know I even picked it up I was in discord with theo flash we did a police raid he told me to pick up the gun I tried and I died before I picked it up. Also, i just admitted to trying to pick it up so yes I did try and I did not know that was a rule I was gonna fight them with it so I am sorry. Like I said if you unban me I will do whatever you need me to do to give it back.

Last edited:

Elite Skulls Gaming

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

@Lola Meid Also I'm sorry if I do not respond fast it's just that for me you said that at 7:41 am.

Last edited:

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Hey, sorry for later response as I was not home. I understand you feel sorry for your mistake and I think you enjoy playing the server so I'll unban you for now but if I see you breaking another rule this will be taken in greater consequences. Locked & Moved!

Status
Not open for further replies.