Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Soku
Your Steam ID: 76561198871199996
Your Character Name: Jesse Kuller

Ban Length: Permanent
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member):

Ban Reason: Saying stupid stuff on OOC chat, Using "Caps" on !report, Being rude.

Unban Reason:
Well its wasen't my day i guess, everything went wrong.
i tried to get support to help me with the basic stuff on this game but no one did so i got pretty mad so i type in OOC chat that im looking for support but no one cares on !report and i was looking for some player to help me with my question and some of them did.
after that i understood what i shouldv'e do and i grew alot of weed and invest all my money on it.
i done the progress and everythin' took my car to the drug dealer but on the middle of the road - 3 cops were building, one of them run to the middle of the road and i ran over him by a mistake. then he blame me that is my fault.
i didn't did much damage to him the car was almost 0MPH.
so i started the engine going again and driving away, they didn't asked me to stop or anything when i got there.
but after i ran over the cop that ran to the road. then they wanted me to stop.
and that's stupid to be honest.
they didn't want to stop me until the cop ran to the middle of the road by his fault and then blaming me on it.
so i knew i got to sell the drugs before im going to lose everything.
so i tried to drive away but i died too fast somehow. that was very weird.
i lost everything and got really mad, pissed, trigered of what happend.
and like an idiot i opend the chat and said somethin like "police joke, admin joke, i'll ddos the server for ever. peace"
i quit the game and went to sleep,
i woke up in the morning and relize what i did.
i'm banned.
and very sorry for my happend. im new on the server and its very hard to get stuff.
so it can be so much annoying to lose stuff.
i'm not this kind of person that you think i am.
im not a trol or a toxic player.
its just how the server works can be so much annoying sometimes.
the police sometimes running by a kids or a players that can do whatever they want beacouse they are "cops".
and it can make peoples so much angry..
and that's what happend to me.
anyway, i hope you will forgive me.
i didnt meant to be so annoying and defintly not destroying what you build the whole time.
i promise you that i won't do that ever again.
i won't mess around too much, and i'll use my highest rp level.
i won't use ooc chat - only in case really needed.
i won'y ask for support, i'll figure everything by myself.
i'll play only rp when im meeting other people's, like how i'm doing on lsrp samp.
thank you for reading all of this.
have a good night.

Time of Occurrence: 28.3.2019.
Additional members involved/witnessing: chat and i cant remember the cops on duty.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

No, you're not getting unbanned for now. You literally threatened to DDoS the server and disrespected the entire staff team yesterday. And now you're sorry about it? Think before you act. What you did is unacceptable.
Denied.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.