z00g08

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

z00g08

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I've noticed jesuslover0010 using racial slurs in chat and targeting defenseless players. This behavior contradicts our community's values of inclusivity and fair play. It's essential for mods to address this promptly to maintain a positive gaming environment. LilGate opened my ticket yet nothing was resolved. Dezi suggested to take this to forums.

Thanks for your attention.

Jesuslover0010

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Ah yes, I was waiting for this player report to finally happen. I was spoken to about Racism already and this clip happened about 1-2 days before that talking too happened. Now for RDM I threatened to rdm Jason Sneed or Anitia Gibs I cannot remember which one i threatened. As we are all joking since I am friends with all parties involved in this. Now please could you tell me why you proceeded to spawn trap me for about 15 minutes last night at about 10pm PST?

Jesuslover0010

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

And to also go on about this, Where in this clip did I rdm a "defenseless" player Because according to your evidence I didnt even pull out a gun on someone? I love how you are attempting to use sayings such as "Positive gaming experience" when if I remember correctly it was you spawn trapping me and rdming me? and furthermore you proceeded to leave the server when you got shot at to avoid any sort of rp.

Killjoy445

Years of Mono

LV

While I understand both of your frustrations, it seems you both have taken judgement into your own hands. Yes we do have a no tolerance policy on derogatory words. I want both of you to stay away from each other and chill out. Both of you will under a temporary watch, meaning if either of you break the rules. Punishment will be dished out as normal. However, if both of you are caught beefing with each other again, we will resort to passive RP blacklist for sometime to chill you both out. I don't want to do that and I believe you guys just need to stay away from each other. If you have questions or do not agree with this judgment send me a PM

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.