jevgestel

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: jevgestel

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:147911091

RP Name: Jev Johanson

Date and time of loss (specify the time zone): 15:15 CEST

What happened: I did a trade with another player and his inventory was full so both our inventories got wiped

What do you need refunded? 165 gold bars, full smeltery set, 8 stacks of scrap metal, 40 cakes, 10 mountain dew, 3 rotiserie turkeys, Mar1's, diving camera, diving sonar, axe, gardening can, gardening trowel, pickaxe, 6 cooking pots, prepping table, stove, woodworking table, crafting table, 2 bitcoin miners, sprinkler, 60 apple seeds, 1 melon seeds, 4 tomato seeds, premium camera, flashlight, radio

Evidence: don't have a clip becaus medal was acting up. https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/26iXDhNo60Gh8G/d1337LOcn4PK?invite=cr-MSw2YngsMTU3Njc1MzMxLA This clip contains a look at my inventory from a couple of days ag

Read, understood and followed refund request rules and guidelines?: Yes

Jet

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Media Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hi, @jevgestel.

I looked you up and it appears you still have all these items in your inventory, it might've been a visual glitch and required a rejoin to fix it.

I'm going to go ahead and decline this refund request, if the problem still persists when you next rejoin the server, please contact me on Discord at Jet0751.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.