LV

Your Steam Name: younghablo
Your SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:11101
Your Character Name: Pablo Escobar

Target Steam Name: ...
Target SteamID: 0:0:54452431
Target Character Name (if known): ...

Request Reason: was a civ and came in with a f7 and killed me during police fight which i would've won
When did the situation occur?: 7/13/2022
Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed player report rules?:

GHOST_023

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review.

GHOST_023

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@mman2002 the steam ID and RP name you stated are yours are incorrect, as well as the target steam id you provided despite this, I was still able to determine who this person is via logs next time however please be sure to provide proper details otherwise your report may be closed.

@Green Gatorade Water Bottle you have 24 hours to respond to this report or it will be handled without your input.

GHOST_023

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Given the evidence submitted, I have concluded that @Green Gatorade Water Bottle violated the following rules:

[4.2] Criminal Raiding Rules

11. Counter raids can only be performed on player-owned buildings or on the Cargo Ship. You may not counter raid a government building or a player-owned building/Cargo Ship if it is currently being raided by police at the time. Law Enforcement is exempt from this entire rule.
[2.1] General

1. You must act realistically at all times. You may not run around not roleplaying at all. This includes, but is not limited to, running around on the main roads, jumping on, and hitting vehicles. Do note that you will be playing a character. (He Failed to value his life)

@Green Gatorade Water Bottle will be receiving a verbal warning for FTVL and 1WP for counter raiding furthermore, the situation will be voided feel free to make a refund request of any items lost in the situation, when making the request please provide a link to this report.

Status
Not open for further replies.