Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Stupid Fragger
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:43362325
Your Character Name: Mikey Jhinkey

Target Steam Name: Vice
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:447850071
Target Character Name (if known): Jimmy Kong

Request Reason: Jimmy Kong decided to fake mug me as a detective in a public area. This allowed me to KOS him when I found him. I pull out a primary and kill him. So he then finds my car and decides to steal it (as a detective) and drives it into the ocean. He then imessages me saying that he parked my car for me in the ocean. After saying "cya in a sit" he disconnected and I was unable to proceed with the sit, causing me to make a forum post.

When did the situation occur?: 6:30 PM, 2/28/2020

Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: @Sovrces
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: yes

Last edited:

vice

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Unfortunately sir,

decided to fake mug me as a detective in a public area
You ran me over and fled from a ticket, which was clearly stated in the situation.

drives it into the ocean
Once, again I was a CIVILIAN during this situation and dumping your vehicle into the water to evade police BREAKS NO RULES.

After saying "cya in a sit" he disconnected and I was unable to proceed with the sit
I had to leave in IRL and wasn't in any type of RP situation or sit.

After saying "cya in a sit"
You've broken character throughout this whole situation

(as a detective)
This is false, I WAS NOT a detective whilst this took place.

With all this said I believe that's all from my POV of this "rule break" and PR.

I'm concluding this from my POV, that no rules were broken during this and staff can investigate this further.
Also a tip, do make sure all your information is correct in your player report before making one. ;)

vice

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

You should be punished for constantly breaking character on the Mono-Tablet as shown in your evidence attached.

Mikey Jhinkey

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Unfortunately sir,

You ran me over and fled from a ticket, which was clearly stated in the situation.

Once, again I was a CIVILIAN during this situation and dumping your vehicle into the water to evade police BREAKS NO RULES.

I had to leave in IRL and wasn't in any type of RP situation or sit.

You've broken character throughout this whole situation

This is false, I WAS NOT a detective whilst this took place.

With all this said I believe that's all from my POV of this "rule break" and PR.

I'm concluding this from my POV, that no rules were broken during this and staff can investigate this further.
Also a tip, do make sure all your information is correct in your player report before making one. ;)
literally says in the screenshot "i am detective" good one

vice

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Mikey Jhinkey

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Hi,

I purposely said that for RP reasons. ;)
if it was for "rp" reasons then you would try to defend yourself on why you are not a detective. Detectives shouldnt blow their cover like that and it clearly says it in the message that YOU said you were a detective. I will await an admin response from here.

vice

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

if it was for "rp" reasons then you would try to defend yourself on why you are not a detective. Detectives shouldnt blow their cover like that and it clearly says it in the message that YOU said you were a detective. I will await an admin response from here.
Hi,

It can be shown in logs I wasn't a detective. I'm not going to sit here and debate this. Just because I said I was doesn't mean I was telling the truth. The truth can be found in logs.

Sovrces

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I was with Mikey when everything happened, he was baiting Mikey to chase him while he was driving Mikey's car then drove it in to the water on purpose.

vice

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I was with Mikey when everything happened, he was baiting Mikey to chase him while he was driving Mikey's car then drove it in to the water on purpose.
Hi,

I was joyriding around in his car, and ended up running some people over and get into a chase with the cops. I dumped the car to evade the police which doesn't violate any rules.

Airless

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review

Airless

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Denied,

After Reviewing your evidence I have found @outcast was not actually a detective and lied to you.

However, you @mario4699 broke character in IG messages as you can clearly see in the screenshots.

You will be given 1wp for Breaking Character

Thread Locked,
Thread Moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.