Your Steam Name: Ghost
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:121982224
Your Character Name: Simon Riley

Target Steam Name: sonicuniform561
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:94909803
Target Character Name (if known): Alex Smith

Request Reason:
Job abuse/Fail RP
Switched on a job to avoid having his car impounded after he lockpicked the clamp off, robbing the TOW truck driver of his RP.

When did the situation occur?: 11/12/2020 at 3 AM EST
Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: @Dr. TacticalBear
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

sonicuniform561

Awards

Years of Mono

LV

i did not switch the ems director to despawn my car i was originally already on my way to the hospital to become ems i just recently bought the tesla and did not have much money so i wanted to get some pay checks as ems director and have fun i was on ems for a long while that night to i went to the ports and helped my other paramedic and even went to layer 2 and spent time up there healing people

D

Deleted member 12627

i did not switch the ems director to despawn my car i was originally already on my way to the hospital to become ems i just recently bought the tesla and did not have much money so i wanted to get some pay checks as ems director and have fun i was on ems for a long while that night to i went to the ports and helped my other paramedic and even went to layer 2 and spent time up there healing people
You saw your vehicle being towed, yet you still did it. I would also like to point out that you are lying saying you were going to EMS to be director before we pulled you over, yet you were heading past EMS towards gas station instead of pulling towards EMS, either way this is a bad excuse because you are a mentor and you should know that switching on to a job to avoid your car being stolen/impounded is against the server rules.

i was originally already on my way to the hospital to become ems
Then why weren't you headed towards the door to EMS to become the job? I also see that this is a lie from the fact that you say "oh ok" as we starting impounding the car and you book it to EMS.

sonicuniform561

Awards

Years of Mono

LV

like i said before i was not switching to avoid my car being towed and you were pulling me over and i know you simon last time i parked in from of hospital you immediately tried ticketing me for being in a emergency zone and then put up a sign and everything same thing with the sidewalk next to layer 2 bank you always ticket people for that

D

Deleted member 12627

like i said before i was not switching to avoid my car being towed and you were pulling me over and i know you simon last time i parked in from of hospital you immediately tried ticketing me for being in a emergency zone and then put up a sign and everything same thing with the sidewalk next to layer 2 bank you always ticket people for that
You are still failing to answer the original question, why did you switch to EMS knowing your car was being towed? This is disallowed because it inhibits the RP of other players, you know what you did. If you wanted to be EMS then you should have waited for your car to be impounded.

sonicuniform561

Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I didn't think much of it ill be more carful next time someone tows my car i guess if staff wants to take 1k from my bank for the impound fees that's fine but I honestly just wanted to be ems and rp for a while it was late at the time for me if i remember correctly I was rping with the other paramedic his steam name is mimic he told me I can mention him and I was responding to calls its not like I hopped on and hopped off real quickly I played as ems director for a long while that night

Jet

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Media Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review

Jet

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Media Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

This player-report has been accepted,

The reported persons will received 1 Warning Point, keep in mind when your vehicle is being impounded, you cannot join a job, as it takes RP away from others and is considered Fail-RP.

Locked & Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.