Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Moze
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:9829751
Your Character Name: Moses Poe

Target Steam Name: Phase Boots
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:54456722
Target Character Name (if known): Austin Cofeven

Request Reason: Job Abuse/Player Targeting/Fail Driving/RDA/Taze Abuse/Fail RP/FTVL possibly more. The Situation starting when John Smith stole a premium radio, before performing the theft, you can see he types /me steals radio, then steals it. Austin pursues us as we run away. He loses John, but finds me, and proceeds to harass me about the theft. I remain silent through this, as I don't really wish to engage with this individual, but had to since my buddy stole his radio. Anyway, after I've had enough of him, I attempt to leave the area, he follows, I warned him multiple times following would result in death, two warning shots to the foot, and repeated threats until I execute. (check evidence 1) He then finds me shortly after, job abusing cop, tazes, cuffs, and attempts to arrest me, civilian stepped in, it got interesting. Fail driving ensued, I was killed in a cross fire, witnessed by Austin. (Check Evidence 2) He leaves cop to avoid me getting him demoted, so he can abuse again, since he didn't get me. When he does abuse again, and gets me, and John, for no reason. no words, and no response to superior officers fail drives us there and puts us in for 20 minutes. (check evidence 3)
When did the situation occur?: 11:25 pm CST (Original Incident) 11:38 pm CST (Second incident) 11:55pm CST (Third Incident)
Your evidence to support your claim:
<--- Evidence 1 |
<--- Evidence 2 |
<---Evidence 3
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Lui * and @Bobby McJones was witness in part mostly to the lack of any communication from Austin
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

*edit to tag Lui

Last edited:

Moze

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

The player in question logged back in this morning and was harassing me about the stolen radio a bit breaking NLR, and bringing up a situation that was settled I agreed not to speak of as I have no hard proof, and as such have kept my mouth shut. Occurred about 3:38 am CST when he began asking Misterlol about a video that has John shooting him in a code red situation, which, at the time, he had just rammed a vehicle that cried out that the man in the stolen ambulance behind them had a gun and had been shooting at them. I shot like twice and discontinued firing, as I am sure he will post the video, I am the officer in the back looking away for most of it.

Last edited:

PhaseBootz

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I will admit I did break rules here. I know I shouldn't have done this, but I have been sick and tired what Moze/John have been doing for a while. This doesn't excuse any of this, but just explains why it happenes. I accept any punishment that the staff determines is necessary.

I would argue this wasn't followed, but that is up for staff to decide -
  1. You may not steal items from other players without performing a /me. Instantly, stealing money that another player dropped in a transaction is forbidden. Instead, do a /me of stealing it and give the player(s) time to react. Lootbags are exempt from this rule.

Let's discuss what you've been doing to me:

1. You false accused me of being a racist and kept spreading around the server that I got a month ban or something for racism, for which you were told was not correct by staff .For the record, I have NEVER been banned for racism. You need to stop telling people this, as I heard from another player that you were saying that garbage and then the staff told him otherwise. Don't make false accusations about players you don't like.

2. After you and John stole the radio, you came back to say "let's sell it to everyone except the owner". You believed when this happened to you it was player harassment.

3. John did in fact false code red me. 0 orders were given, I posed no threat.
. You guys are friends with them, so you took their side. Simple as that.

4. John (Lui) has repeatedly said "phase boobs" in OOC and over the mic with the sole purpose of trying to annoy me or harass me.

There are many other things that I won't get into, but if it continues you will see reports on the other side.

Last edited:

Moze

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I would argue this wasn't followed, but that is up for staff to decide -
  1. You may not steal items from other players without performing a /me. Instantly, stealing money that another player dropped in a transaction is forbidden. Instead, do a /me of stealing it and give the player(s) time to react. Lootbags are exempt from this rule.
Take note, in Evidence 1 John typing, at 11:25pm CST /me steals radio posts in chat, THEN stealing begins.

1. You false accused me of being a racist and kept spreading around the server that I got a month ban or something for racism, for which you were told was not correct by staff .For the record, I have NEVER been banned for racism. You need to stop telling people this, as I heard from another player that you were saying that garbage and then the staff told him otherwise. Don't make false accusations about players you don't like.
This has been dealt with, stop bringing it up.
2. After you and John stole the radio, you came back to say "let's sell it to everyone except the owner". You believed when this happened to you it was player harassment.
Incorrect, it was the full situation that took place there, you have no room to bring this up, or comment on it as it does not involve you
3. John did in fact false code red me. 0 orders were given, I posed no threat.
. You guys are friends with them, so you took their side. Simple as that.
Note in the video starting at this point here
the cries of the car he rammed exclaiming they need help, that the people in the ambulance are trying to kill them. Also, take note in the video as I mentioned earlier I shoot about two shots, and discontinue fire.
4. John (Lui) has repeatedly said "phase boobs" in OOC and over the mic with the sole purpose of trying to annoy me or harass me.
What does this have to do with me, you, and this report? This is irrelevant.
There are many other things that I won't get into, but if it continues you will see reports on the other side.
There are no other things, there is a single issue that was resolved, you continue to want to bring up, in some sort of bait attempt to get something you can use against me. Stop player targeting and harassing me. I will not ask again.

PhaseBootz

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Take note, in Evidence 1 John typing, at 11:25pm CST /me steals radio posts in chat, THEN stealing begins.
The argument I'm bringing up is the time to react

This has been dealt with, stop bringing it up.
It's a factor in this whole thing as I explained above.
Incorrect, it was the full situation that took place there, you have no room to bring this up, or comment on it as it does not involve you

I didn't record this, but you and John did state it. I was sitting at hospital and thats when John came by, played the Nex song on radio, and then you guys said that.

the cries of the car he rammed exclaiming they need help, that the people in the ambulance are trying to kill them. Also, take note in the video as I mentioned earlier I shoot about two shots, and discontinue fire
You guys don't give any orders, John starts shooting only AFTER they say it's stolen John. There is a good few seconds of you guys standing there doing nothing from 39 seconds to 42
What does this have to do with me, you, and this report? This is irreleva
John was involved in the situation that started the entire thing, and it was part of my explanation. He's the one that stole the radio

There are no other things, there is a single issue that was resolved, you continue to want to bring up, in some sort of bait attempt to get something you can use against me. Stop player targeting and harassing me. I will not ask again.

There are other things, such as you yourself actually failing to RP upon numerous other things, but like I said I'm not going to get into it.

Moze

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

There are other things, such as you yourself actually failing to RP upon numerous other things, but like I said I'm not going to get into it.
If this were true, there would be proof/situations/administrative action/reports, something, anything to support your claim. Please cease with any further slander.

Rozay

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Bout time someone called out Phase Boots.

PhaseBootz

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

If this were true, there would be proof/situations/administrative action/reports, something, anything to support your claim. Please cease with any further slander.
It’s not slander, slander is what you’ve done to me. I encourage you to read the definition.

I have said my piece and have nothing else to add

Moze

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

It’s not slander, slander is what you’ve done to me. I encourage you to read the definition.
Slander Definition: make false and damaging statements about (someone).
This is false, as I avoid you whenever possible since you target people and attempt to bait actions you can report. The joy in your voice in the video you provided of your own volition helps to prove as much. Take note when he says "false code red, enjoy the report" he seems to come off as rather joyful that he may have something actionable.
Mentioned twice, both times no proof of any other "things" is provided or specified, and you refuse to do so since there is nothing. You are making false statements in an attempt to discredit me or some how justify your behavior. Straight up base definition of Slander.

PhaseBootz

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Slander Definition: make false and damaging statements about (someone).

This is false, as I avoid you whenever possible since you target people and attempt to bait actions you can report. The joy in your voice in the video you provided of your own volition helps to prove as much. Take note when he says "false code red, enjoy the report" he seems to come off as rather joyful that he may have something actionable.

Mentioned twice, both times no proof of any other "things" is provided or specified, and you refuse to do so since there is nothing. You are making false statements in an attempt to discredit me or some how justify your behavior. Straight up base definition of Slander.

The "joy" in my voice was way before the report" LETS GO CHECK POINT", as you can clearly see in the video, I had that mood you're talking about BEFORE the false code red, it is not like the code red made me happy to report. That is FALSE and you are making crap up, the thing you are accusing of me doing.

First, you call me a racist and said I got banned for it (wasn't), you were warned for it, and now you continue the player targetting/etc

Last edited:

PhaseBootz

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

False, you hate me saying things without proof and here you are.

PhaseBootz

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Slander - the utterance of false charges or misrepresentations which defame and damage another's reputation

Racist fits that.

Broken

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Locked and under review

If either of you have anything of substance to add that isn't already here, send me a PM

Broken

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

RuleRule DescriptionAccusedVerdict
NLRNew-Life-Rule - Your portrayed character can not remember any of the events leading up to, and including, his death.@PhaseBootzViolated
RDARandom Arrest - The process of arresting people without valid In-Character reasons.@PhaseBootzViolated
FailRPActions performed by your character that are not realistic and do not correlate with the setting of the server and your roleplay role.@PhaseBootzViolated
5.2.1.7Law Enforcement may not abuse the taser. You must have a valid reason to taze a player. You may deploy your taser during a gunfight or active shootout to take down criminals if they are not directly facing or shooting at you.@PhaseBootzViolated

This is a pretty egregious case of job abuse. You pretty blatantly went on cop and arrested people who had wronged you in a prior life. When you die or when you join a job, you lose all knowledge of anything that happened prior to that. The chief even tried to talk to you and ask you what was going on, you ignored him until you had arrested both people and then said "they're being absolute fucktards" and "Not dealing with it anymore" then immediately quit police. If you think that they have wronged you in a way that breaks the rules, then make a report. Do not take the rules into your own hands.

And just as a side note for both parties involved. Do NOT try to stop roleplay by threatening the other party with a report. Phase you are especially bad at this. I'm going to say this now, should this happen with either of you in the future you're going to be looking at stiff punishments.

As a result of this report, @PhaseBootz will receive a 3 day blacklist from PD for the job abuse and 1 warning point for the fail RP and NLR violation.

Report Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.