Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Some Kid
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:80629801
Your Character Name: Frank McFurry

Admin who blacklisted you: Wilfred Valfakis / Mitter

Blacklist Reason: Fail rp
Time of Occurrence: 18:53 18/06/2017
Relevant Evidence: http://steamcommunity.com/id/joewile/screenshots The i can see the weed picture
Additional members involved/witnessing: Wilfred Valfakis.... not sure who else was there.

What happened: well, i was a cop and i was going around the suburbs investigating due to there being a lot of activity around the neighbourhood so i went to see if i could go find out what was going on so i went around the area checking out the houses... Then i saw one house with a car parked outside so i went over and checked it out and that's when i heard water being put on plants... I knew this was not illegal and it could be plants but i was curious since there was a chance that these people were growing an illegal drug. I jumped onto my car and looked over the fence not going into their house or then i caught a glimpse of weed plants being grown so i called for backup and backup came we then knocked on the door and a person answered the man did not let us in or come out, so i handcuffed him as he would not come out and was standing in the way. Then this man called an admin saying i metagammed and said i only came in because of the sounds which i have evidence this is not true as i would see the plants. When the admin came the admin immediately took his side after us telling him both out stories. The admin refused to understand that i had reason to look around the area which i did and refused to say i saw the weed in first person. I told him i had screen shots and i could show him but he did not want to look at them (not sure why) then i aruged with the admin saying i had the right to do what i did. And so he got angry and blacklisted me from the cops for fail rp.

Mitter

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

He's not on the list. I believe I already un-blacklisted him.

Status
Not open for further replies.