Joey Macdonald's shop (GUNS - COCA LEAVES - MORE)

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.

Xoelfus

Oct 8, 2018
NOTICE: If anyone is selling gold bars, titanium bars, or steel bars, I would gladly purchase them in bulk.

Ali McNuggets

Jul 5, 2019
Sorry Everyone but due to the crash, I lost a ton of bars, and the orders will be delayed a bit. All deadlines are now invalid and I am going to make orders in the order that they were posted. Sorry for the inconvenince
Will my order still be done on the said date since I was first?

Xoelfus

Oct 8, 2018
Will my order still be done on the said date since I was first?
All dates are invalid, however I will be getting your order to you as soon as possible

Xoelfus

Oct 8, 2018
Status on my order I was the first one to buy and it’s still not completed this is pretty horrendous
Calm down, you made a massive fucking order, and Im almost done with your order and @wiz 's order

Reactions: Ali McNuggets

Xoelfus

Oct 8, 2018
I am sorry for the Extreme inconvenience made to you all, but the shop is closing, and will be reopening soon