Not open for further replies.

JorgeM96

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name : Wheelz
Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:52927351
Character Name : John Bendetti

Ban Length : 3 weeks (2 weeks 2 days remaining)
Banning Staff Member : @Thegamingshain

Ban Reason : VDM, Staff disrespect , NITRP

Unban Reason: The main reasoning for this ban was me "VDM'ing" to put context to this i was in a police tow truck and i believe i was attempting to stop some guy. I cant remember if he had a weapon out or shooting already. I did not have a weapon and i chose to try and run him over to sub-due him. I realize that this was not a good idea to begin with seeing as i was a tow truck driver. I should not have engaged him and instead called the cops. I don't beleive i was VDM'ing since i only tried to run over 1 guy not a bunch of people. I apologize for doing this and i will not do this in the future.

As far as the staff disrespect i agree my behavior was wrong, even if i am in a bad mood for being in trouble i shouldn't take it out on staff for doing their job. I want to apologize to "Thegamingshain" for my disrespect.

I understand my ban was just and i am hoping that my ban can be at least reduced.

Thank you.

Time of occurence: 5 days ago since my ban was 3 weeks i believe it was either 6/20 or 6/21.
Additional members involved/witnessing: The guy i was attempting to run over (Dont remember his name)
Read, understodd and followed ban appeal rules?: Absolutely.

shain

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I appreciate the apology, and your time to realize the mistakes you have done. Thus your appeal will be accepted, that being said, any similar actions that led towards this exact ban will lead towards a longer one.

Appeal Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.