LV

Your Steam Name: Flip
Your Steam ID:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198135486098/
Your Character Name: John Izo

Ban Length: 2 Days
Banning Staff Member (@Major Lorne(Pmx) ):

Ban Reason: https://monolithservers.com/forums/threads/ltarps.14288/
Time of Occurrence: Disconnected around 2am
Relevant Evidence: Basically I was in a cop chase for a very lengthy time, and I was trying to get away so I could eventually finally leave, as I had to leave very soon. The chase ended up being very long, and I got myself caught. I was thinking about asking an Admin during the chase to leave, so I could just take the jail time the next day, but there were none on at the time. This is what happened before I eventually left the server, while I was stabilized. I understand I said a sentence when I was being stabilized, which I did not know was not allowed since I am not actually DEAD in rp. Im hoping to appeal this ban as I urgently had to leave, and no admins were on for me to tell. I am willing to go through whatever jail time the cop was thinking about giving me who reported me. Sorry for the kind of late appeal, as i mentioned before I had to leave and I just recently came back on.

Additional members involved/witnessing: Haibo Wang was with me before I got arrested, I told him personally I had to leave really soon.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

officernoodles

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Seeing as you do not have a history of either one of these rule breaks I am willing to give you a second chance. If this happens again the punishments may be more severe based on the incident. In the future if you need to leave while you are being arrested make a report, ( you should still make the report so we can check logs if the player reports you and we see you made a report about the incident ) if there are no staff online ( you should still make the report so we can check logs if the player reports you and we see you made a report about the incident ) then you should tell the arresting officer that you must leave. Drop any illegals you have on you that can not be confiscated and finally just go AFK so the officer can drag you to the NPC and arrest you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.