Status
Not open for further replies.

tonyhyper

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

tQr3zhB3x-MR5GpG3JoenKTUi2800Bn6ByhR1YfS0mpkgWvAWUnf_ZgU5beEUrHT4osxvfV2cNzJ9jxEPbu25D2wOW0c-kbO1pGJyX5cCfoZLWo9Wsim2nS4ZifsBCb0NMO4HlHQ

Your Steam Name: Autism Powers
Your Steam ID: 76561198199893228
Your Character Name: last one was John King but gregg changed it

Ban Length: 5 days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Gregg

Ban Reason: FTVL, Failrp, Failname, Streamsniping
Time of Occurrence:
Relevant Evidence:
Additional members involved/witnessing: maybe the stream

so the FTVL and the Failrp i don't know why he banned me for this but the streamsniping which i didn't do I was just trying to sell him guns since he kinda asked me about weaponry and the failname I had no idea that that was a news reporter since i've had this name for 3-4 months and no-one complained so I had no idea that he was a news reporter.

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

Denied.

There was sufficient evidence of streamsniping, blatant FailRP, etc etc. Following him around, constantly, every single location he went without tailing him? I warned you to stop, and then suddenly you found him again hiding in a room in a building? Seriously, how is this not sniping?

And yes, John King is a fail-name, he is a CNN Correspondent, CNN being a major American news network. I caught the name the second I saw it, how no one dealt with it is beyond me. The fact you went off on me in DM's after the ban also shows you need to relax and take the 5 day break issued. We warned everyone, no one listened.

"He kinda asked me" he didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.