Dethn0te

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name:Dethn0te
Your Steam ID:76561198033532788/
Your Character Name:John Kingsman

Ban Length: 2 days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member):I'm sorry I don't recall the admins name. I would be able to point him out though.

Ban Reason: NLR
Time of Occurrence:10/28/2:15 AM
Relevant Evidence:
Additional members involved/witnessing:
I'm Not Completely guilty nor innocent but I was banned for returning to my death because some dude shot me through the wall. before I was getting banned I asked if it was necessary for a ban and atleast let me keep my farming items. I recently started playing this server and its hard to adjust to the costom content. I owned the base. I asked the admin if he can wait a bit before banning me because my friends were basing with me. he agreed to it. but didn't proceed with it. I was farming for about 6 to 7 hrs before the ban. I was planning on playing this weekend with the people I just met on server. but nope, I lost everything I invested in. my friends lost their farming supplies . and I lost my weekend. I feel like the ban was uncesseary because of the small incident and how I'm just goi9ng to be watching game of thrones for the rest of my weekend. I was considering on buying premium but I wont support a server that has terrible admins that wont consider my pov on what happened.i honeslty just wanted to go to sleep so I went back to collect my over priced farming stuff. but in the end I lost everything. my friends lost their farming items. its really hard to work an rp job to save up just to invest the money all over again. complelety fucked me over. I'm considering never playing this server again. casue the past 7 hrs was a complete waste of time. although it is a great server. and I like the founders of the server but they need to work on their admins

deleted_user_574

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

The poll was not needed and would never of affected the outcome of this ban appeal and therefore was removed.
Please attempt to reconnect to the server and it should give you full details on your ban, After post them here.

Dethn0te

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

the admin was Liesteen
I'm currently banned for another 1 13hrs
my weekend is gona be boring af...
I'm surprised on the response time on this server. other servers take a day to respond yet this server probably handles a lot of reports.and I'm sorry to contribute to it XD

Dethn0te

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

The minges on this server purposely put people in a position were they get banned .. they are basically trolling at its finest... its very unfair

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

Liasetten

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

@Dethn0te
What happened:
I lived next to you in the Mesa Apartments, and I had a video camera outside my front door which I used nearly all the time to see what happened outside my front door, since I did hear a lot of knocking. I saw a person kept knocking on your front door, and after he had done that a long time, you equipped your gun, and you started to shoot through the wall, hitting the person directly, which at this point I saw that you were wall exploiting (The walls are bugged; you can see player-names through them) because you saw his player-name and immediately started to shoot him, and you hit him a couple of times. He started to shoot back and he won the gunfight, resulting in you dying.

What you did:
Then I saw you make a report, and I took it, since you claimed in your report that he had begun shooting you through the wall, even though you were the one who opened fire first. I then revived you, and said that since you opened fire first and lost, there was no reason for you to make a report about RDM. In-fact if there should be anyone who should have made a report about RDM, it should have been the guy you shot first.

I proceeded to tell you that you could not come back before NLR was over, AKA you could not return before 10 minutes had passed. I then respawned you(sent you to spawn/town hall), and lo and behold once I saw out of my camera again, nearly 2 minutes after I had respawned you, I saw you walking into your apartment, trying to pick up your LSD equipment.

Why it got denied:
Since I had already warned you about the NLR, and also the wall exploit you did, I understood that you did not care about what I had told you nor would you care about warning points, so I went ahead and banned you for two days.

I do in-fact belive that you got a pretty light punishment despite the rules you broke.

Denied

Liasetten

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Locked and moved