Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Mooo
Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:60182130
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Tyberius Burns

Admin being reported: @John Rizzoli

Reason for Report: fear rp this is the second time that this has happened to me today where a staff member breaks fear rp luckily i was recording(i killed the cadet because i had killed him earlier and told medic not to revive even before i had hit him with my car) it happens at 2:25
Time of Occurrence: 1:30 pm sunday april 8
Evidence to support your claim:
Additional members involved/witnessing: nope

Last edited:

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Nice VDM and bind.

Hunter Genova

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

You were running at me with a knife, yes. However, you were about 4 feet away from me, and since the Machete is a Melee weapon, I wasn't fearing for my life at my current distance, so I drew my firearm and with my awful aim, I attempted to kill you, yes.

Hunter Genova

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Looks a lot closer in the video.

Mooo

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

You were running at me with a knife, yes. However, you were about 4 feet away from me, and since the Machete is a Melee weapon, I wasn't fearing for my life at my current distance, so I drew my firearm and with my awful aim, I attempted to kill you, yes.
the video proves the opposite you walked away from me when i was at knifing distance

Hunter Genova

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

the video proves the opposite you walked away from me when i was at knifing distance
What? I'm not gonna argue this with you, we'll see the turn out. @Stuvi

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Mooo
Basically I will say some things first before getting to the main topic on this report. It is important you read and understood everything down here.

- You have been banned for 3 days reason: Intentional VDM & deceasing the person randomly. I don't think there's need to explain this part to you. Feel free to make a ban appeal but your chances of this being appealed or shortened is very slim.

- Your bind is absolutely ridiculous and you will be forced to either get rid of that or to give the person more time to respond. I am seriously contemplating whether you should be banned longer because it is not the first time I've seen this bind from you. You do not give anyone time to react after you've put the bind.

- Your attitude is horrible. I don't know why @Stuvi hasn't told you off yet, but I will do that for him. I find it absolutely inappropriate how you've responded and in my opinion this whole staff report should be just closed based on your response. Luckily I care more about justice than pricks, so I will continue with this report.

So with that being said, I will continue with the basic point of this report.

What I can see at the end is @John Rizzoli getting out of his car with a pickaxe and you ran towards him with your Machete. Now Rizzelo, the one thing you are wrong about is that @Mooo did come near you enough to classify it as FearRP and that Machete's/Melee weapons are indeed classified as FearRP items if you move away. So this means you should not have walked away from Moo and that you should have complied.

@John Rizzoli you will be expected to have a chat with me or @Realz depending your timezone.

So this report is concluded.

Status
Not open for further replies.