Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Nick
Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:69968633
Your Character Name: John Ronson

Ban Length: 2 days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Ezio

Ban Reason: LTAP, NITRP
Unban Reason: I never talked to a Staff Member and was banned as I logged on in which my game closed as I humbly rejoined and was going to tell the Staff Member what had happened and track down the file for disconnecting in which I submitted a report in-game (which can be seen in logs) so that whatever sit was going to be carried out could happen. I always strive to have great rp situaitons, and always make sure I'm following the rules..yes sometime that grey area and I may converge, however I always have a storyline and make sure interesting and immersive roleplay is my top priority (while of course following rules). I never meant to get disconnected and rejoined as soon as I was able to. Ezio, I understand you're just doing your job, and it may seem as though I had intentionally left, I joined back and attempted to talk to any Staff Member. Thank you. I wish to still play on Monolith as I've been here since the beginning and see my place as someone who simply wants to have interesting roleplay to allow others to view a new perspective of Monolith. I fully accept any outcome that occurs.

Time of Occurrence: 11:58 HST
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A

Ezio

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

reviewing the info that been supplyed and what I Witnessed you appeal has Been Denied You were fleeing as a gov Employee and You were towing people car's when they were legally parked and chasing a car and slamming into that same care over and over. If you feel like I Have handled this Poorly Please make a staff Report. Please Have a Nice day