LV

Your Steam Name: twinketoes
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:40967528
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Todd StJohn

Ban Length: 24h
Admin who banned you: Uri Giovanni

Ban Reason: FailRP
Time of Occurrence: 10:50 AM 6/29
Relevant Evidence: Uri and his friend (forgot his name) broke into my home in order to rob me. They could have stolen my weed which i was farming. Instead, they ziptied me and told me to drop all of my iron and copper bars, and my metal table. I dropped one stack of copper bars and my metalworking table which is the most i am required to drop in a mugging. However, they demanded i drop everything of which i did not have have to because of this rule:
  1. During a mugging, you may also take; weapons, weed, LSD and any other illegal items from their inventory; regardless if it is equipped. This is limited to either max. two items (incl. weapons) in their inventory, max. two stacks of their inventory (excl. weapons) or one item and one stack in their inventory.
I will admit to not following FearRP by not dropping everything. However Uri and his partner are the original offenders by breaking the above rule by mugging for only legal items and attempting to mug for more than is allowed. They cannot break a rule themselves and use another rule against myself in the same situation. FearRP should not apply for mugging when the mugging itself is not in compliance with the rules

Also, how the hell was Uri able to search my inventory, which led him to demand me to drop specific items, with just zipties during the mugging. Im pretty certain you can only search inventory with police handcuffs.

Last edited:

Pengi

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

@Stuvi Ban is for FearRP, ran while 2 guns were pointed at him! Only 1 day ban*

alex1577

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Actually i ran when you were not pointing your guns at me. You were too busy trying to grab the copper you made me drop and i used that exact moment when your guns were not aimed at me to try to escape.. Why did you break rp by dragging me back instead of pointing your gun at me and demanding i follow you back?

https://monolithservers.com/forums/...tory-when-subject-is-ziptied.2021/#post-12653

I attempted to escape because i knew you used an admin search to gain knowledge of what was in my inventory while you had me zip-tied during the mugging. How else would you have known that i specially had copper bars, iron bars, and a metalworking table?

Last edited:

Pengi

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

@alex1577 Indeed, I was looking that copper... But my friend behind you was staring directly at you with an MP5 #GiovanniFamily<3

alex1577

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

@alex1577 Indeed, I was looking that copper... But my friend behind you was staring directly at you with an MP5 #GiovanniFamily<3

Will you address how you knew i had copper in my inventory to begin with? You claim to have searched me, which is not possible with zipties

Also, your friend was distracted by the copper as well, he was not behind me when i dropped it.

Pengi

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Yes I searched your inventory* Demotion may occur, and I am fine with that* But I don't think this ban should be avoided.

alex1577

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

@Stuvi Ban is for FearRP, ran while 2 guns were pointed at him! Only 1 day ban*

The inconsistency is glaring. Even if your friend was pointing his gun at me (which i dispute), you already admitted that your reason for banning me isn't wholly truthful because you were not aiming at me when i ran away

How can we trust that you aren't completely lying when you say your friend was pointing his gun at me and behind me. Especially, when you already admit to not being completely truthful in your ban reason and admitted to breaking rules by using an admin search for a role-play mugging.

I wonder how many other people you have mugged for their inventory items that you have gained knowledge of from using an admin search

Last edited:

Moon

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

If they were trying to take more than 2 items or 2 stacks from your inventory anyway, the mugging was breaking the rules.

Pengi

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

The inconsistency is glaring. Even if your friend was pointing his gun at me (which i dispute), you already admitted that your reason for banning me isn't wholly truthful.

How can we trust that you aren't completely lying when you say your friend was pointing his gun at me and behind me. Especially, when you already admit to not being completely truthful in your ban reason and admitted to breaking rules by using an admin search for a role-play mugging.

I wonder how many other people you have mugged for their inventory items that you have gained knowledge of from using an admin search
Just you, and the reason for banning you is very truthful. Your argument is invalid.

alex1577

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

If they were trying to take more than 2 items or 2 stacks from your inventory anyway, the mugging was breaking the rules.

That is the case. Uri broke into my home. Then proceeded to ziptie me and do an admin search to reveal what was in my inventory. Then demanded i drop several(more than 2 of each) stacks of copper bars, iron bars, and my metalworking table. I dropped 1 stack of copper and used the time that both of them were distracted by grabbing it to make a run for it. Instead of demanding i stop running at gunpoint, Uri grabbed and dragged me back with his physgun and continued to rob me. I dropped my metalworking table at their demands. When i wouldn't drop anything else that's when he banned me

Last edited:

Pengi

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

That is the case. Uri broke into my home. Then proceeded to ziptie me and do an admin search to reveal what was in my inventory. Then demanded i drop several(more than 2 of each) stacks of copper bars, iron bars, and my metalworking table. I dropped 1 stack of copper and used the time that both of them were distracted by grabbing it to make a run for it. Instead of demanding i stop running at gunpoint, Uri grabbed and dragged me back with his physgun and continued to rob me. I dropped my metalworking table at their demands. When i wouldn't drop anything else that's when he banned me
I banned you because FearRP... Case Closed bye.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Ban is over now.

Status
Not open for further replies.