Your Steam Name: TheJD
Your Steam ID:76561198125678976
Your Character Name:John Valcone

Which Admin blacklisted you: Lord Toaster
What were you blacklisted from: Cop/Security jobs

Blacklist Reason: not listing to admins warning
Time of Occurrence: around 12:50am
Relevant Evidence: No real video evidence
Additional members involved/witnessing: another security guard/cop name forgotten
So, What happened was I first encounter this man named Brodie who was a security cadet. I saw him jay walk and threaten people with a tazer also firing the tazer off at one point. I tell him to stop and that I am going to write him a ticket as I was a police cadet and writing tickets is pretty much out primary duty. He runs away from me so I chase him into this large hotel or apt like building. I chase him to the top tell him I just need to write the ticket as I write it he assaults me with a baton and I am rendered unconscious. I awake and I am hit down again. This repeats servals time until an admin comes and warns him(He says not one word to me).I try to talk to the admin and he instantly disappears. So I said ok, then not even 30 seconds later I see the same security guard walking around threating people w his tazer and jay walking. I follow him again to try and ticket him. I follow him a few blocks to the bank. At the bank front door he again bludgeons me in the head with a baton. I am again rendered unconscious. I then make a report to the admins saying he has yet again hit me with the baton. We wait for about 5 min no admins has come at this point. Then brodie the security guard quit his job and goes into a civ. He then immediately pulls out a gun and tells me put your hands up which I do. Then another cop comes up behind and hits Brodie with a baton and brodie then shoots me in the head twice yet I don't die(I listened to his command and have yet to move or pout my hand down). Then I run in after the other cop was killed and hit Brodie with the baton and render him unconscious and cuff him(or try to the cuffs seemed to fail). After this the admin shows up and blacklists us both. Two key point I sent a report a good 10 min or so ago and the admin said he has been watching us since the very first incident. He did not think it would be good to step in when I first sent my report. He says I warned you both(He never warned me).He gives us both the same punish(I believe don't quote me) although brodie did much more than I did I was simply doing my job. Since he was a bank security guard all the way by pd I don't think he was even trying to do his job. So I feel my black listing of 2 days and 1 warning point are unfair punishment. Yes I do understand I am not 100 percent in the right but I still feel this punishment was not needed.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Lord Toaster

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Despite me warning both of you for your misconduct I am willing to unblacklist you from police just please understand that when you are warned to not do something please listen.

Blacklist Appeal Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.