Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 9196

(reposted bc i forgot my steam id)
Steam Name: King_Nafso
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:449643102
Your Character Name: Johnny drip

Ban Length: 3 months
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): gm1003 (brad just had to re enforce it) @gm1003 @Brad

Ban Reason: Erp while no staff were online
Unban Reason: this was a month ago, ever since i got banned i've been keeping in touch with the forum page and i have been really wanting to be let back into the server. The night where I made a bunch of horrible decisions was something I regret very much. I was just getting mad and saying stuff I didn't really mean and I didn't realise what I was doing until I got banned and faced the punishment I deserved. I have a lot of friends on the server and i have a lot of fun playing and not being able to do that during a time where i have the most free time is horrible. I made a lot of mistakes the night of the occurrence and I would like to be forgiven. today 20 minutes ago from this appeal i joined the server to check how much longer my ban was, to my surprise it let me in i was so happy and i was so excited to play again i even messaged my friend on discord to hop on the server and i was ready to play, but when i joined i didn't want to cause problems, i realised i could be unbanned by a glitch, i really wanted to play but me wanting to actually be back and apart of the community again i made a sit saying "i was banned for 3 months its been a month and im unbanned" and a little more but that was the jist of it. I was telling Brad that I wanted to make sure this wasn't a glitch and I was unbanned by staff. when he checked it appeared i was banned, although i was really excited i still told the truth because i knew it was the right thing to do. i am very sorry and am asking to be forgiven, my first ban was a month, but got extended to 3 months, i hope since its been a month and i took the time to really think about my mistakes i can come back.

Time of Occurrence: 1 month ago, i just got re banned today because of the "glitch"
Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: yes

Brad

Monolith Expert
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I can confirm that as soon as he got in the game, he made a report telling us he was accidentally unbanned.

@gm1003

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You're unbanned, don't let it happen again

Status
Not open for further replies.