Awards

Years of Mono

LV

uwu

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

unknown.png

I had the approval of multiple staff memebrs that it is a valid gun. This will uphold. If this is enough evidence and staff agrees with me, I request you remove the items you gave back
https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/bif8749AZWOw9/d1337Ikp7euC?invite=cr-MSxlMUMsMjQ4OTEzOTAs

SpacedSloth

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

unknown.png

I had the approval of multiple staff memebrs that it is a valid gun. This will uphold. If this is enough evidence and staff agrees with me, I request you remove the items you gave back
https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/bif8749AZWOw9/d1337Ikp7euC?invite=cr-MSxlMUMsMjQ4OTEzOTAs
I had to replay that video over 10+ times in medal, still couldn't get that PERFECT freeze frame you need to see that gun. If the evidence is less visible than 'evidence' used to prove bigfoot exists it's invalid. After speaking with one of the staff that you decided to message while they were off the server and showing them the video that you took the freeze frame from, it was agreed it's invalid.

Spartandan3k

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @John summers,

Upon inspection there is no 100% clear way that A class 3 was clearly identifiable in that video and even if it was it could’ve theoretically been an AR-15 which is legal on private property.

In this instance I will be accepting the refund for the following:
- Mini Fridge

You can acquire the refund from the returns and collections NPC located at the bank, any problems please contact management.

Kind Regards,

Spartan

Status
Not open for further replies.