Not open for further replies.

tonyhyper

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: John King
Steam Name: Imagine Wagons
SteamID: 76561198199893228

Date and time of loss: didn't really lose anything but the purchase was around 6:30 pm yesterday
What happened: I bought the Dodge charger srt8 when i meant to buy the ford Shelby 500 because at the time I had the money to buy but now I don't but I would still like it to be refunded since i can make the remaining amount of money to buy it.
What do you need refunded: $185,999
Evidence: proof that I have the carcharger.jpg

Rommel

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Your request has been denied.

Reason: Your refund request does not meet the guidelines set within the refund request guidelines. We do not refund for client side issues or issues that do not result due to an issue with the server or a rule break. Additionally you can only make a refund request for things that you have properly lost, and you still have the vehicle you bought. With that being said this vehicle was not accidentally purchased and was in fact purchased due to you wanting to use the push-bar with lights shown on the vehicle in this image for playing as detective, as you have previously stated. Which did not work out due to this body group no longer being available for civs. Due to this the vehicle cannot be refunded as you both intentionally purchased the vehicle, did not loose anything, and the vehicle is still fully functional.

I will add in your case that although this isn't refundable, you may still sell the vehicle for partial value back towards a new Shelby, or you could try talking to community management to see if they would be willing to take the rest of the payment and the car for a new Shelby, and delete this one from your garage. Though that usually in almost all cases does not happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.