Ban Appeal Format

Your Steam Name: Get Rekt
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:173666525
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Jordan Oliver

Ban Length: 24 Hours
Admin who banned you: Mike

Ban Reason: Faliure to value life | Staff Disrespect
Time of Occurrence: 12 PM
Relevant Evidence: I was in a bank putting my things away then a bank robber comes in, takes my gun and I go to walk in the vault the staff picks me up and drags me out and I say are you dumb or something? He picks me up again sticks me in the air and said what did you say? Then he bans me,
Additional members involved/witnessing: The bank robbers.

Mike

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

You were not even involved in the robbery, When the cops started to walk in you walked in aswell. 1 minute later you tried to walk in the bank vault claiming that you are a "Hostage"

When i pulled you out i warned you and told you to get lost. You ran off saying "Oh my god, These admins are shit."
I pulled you back to make sure you just actually said that. When i asked you about what you said you said "I said you are a Shit Admin, I was just taken hostage and you dragged me out of the bank."

you could've just walked away without saying anything and this wouldn't have happened.

Jordan Vercetti

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You were not even involved in the robbery, When the cops started to walk in you walked in aswell. 1 minute later you tried to walk in the bank vault claiming that you are a "Hostage"

When i pulled you out i warned you and told you to get lost. You ran off saying "Oh my god, These admins are shit."
I pulled you back to make sure you just actually said that. When i asked you about what you said you said "I said you are a Shit Admin, I was just taken hostage and you dragged me out of the bank."

you could've just walked away without saying anything and this wouldn't have happened.
I was a hostage, if you went and asked the robbers they would've told you. You assumed I wasn't and banned me with no evidence at all.

Mike

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

You were not a hostage. Actually I was a hostage, I was done responding to an admin sit when i got held at gunpoint. Since i didn't have anything else to do at the time i decided to Cooperate with them for some RP. When they got in the vault, the vaultdoor closed and they were all inside. I was at that time still outside though so i could walk away

You were never in there when people were taken hostage. Even if you ran away under gunpoint, Why would you walk past 10 Armed officers Into a Vault with armed people?.

You got away and should have stayed away.

Denied

Jordan Vercetti

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You were not a hostage. Actually I was a hostage, I was done responding to an admin sit when i got held at gunpoint. Since i didn't have anything else to do at the time i decided to Cooperate with them for some RP. When they got in the vault, the vaultdoor closed and they were all inside. I was at that time still outside though so i could walk away

You were never in there when people were taken hostage. Even if you ran away under gunpoint, Why would you walk past 10 Armed officers Into a Vault with armed people?.

You got away and should have stayed away.

Denied
I was a hostage and again, you are assuming I wasn't with no proof at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.