Status
Not open for further replies.

Jordon miles

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Ban Appeal Format
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): steamID STEAM_0:1:181086855 | steamID3 [U:1:362173711] | steamID64 76561198322439439
Your Character Name: Jordon Milestone

Ban Length: 1 Week
Banning Staff Member: @Scofield

Ban Reason: Server Disrespect/Misuse of help/NITRP

Unban Reason:
First I would like to state why I was ban and what I said that made the staff member ban me.

"!help are you guys trying to ruin the server like what am I supposed to do?"

Now I understand where the staff member ban me but it needs some context. I have been farming a lot of titanium within the last couple of days and was Hoping to log on and go mine for a little. As soon as i logged on I saw the new map changes and wasn't mad at first until i found out that not only was there no mines and the "monomap" also was broken. I then asked in chat "Is there a mine" and someone responded with no. This made me very made considering the map was just f**ked with and no one really seemed to like it And this was all within a week. So you can balm that on me and i under stand i was just mad. But it doesn't seem right to give me a week ban for something you could have just given me and warning and said hey don't say that in help or don't say that this is your warning. Now i would like to talk about what NITRP means. I asked a couple people and they all said no intent to role play. But I never even was role playing, I mean unless your supposed RP in !help? As far as that I have nothing else to say thanks for viewing my ban appeal and I hope you change your mind about things.

Time of Occurrence:4/7/20
Additional members involved/witnessing:N/A
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?:Yes

Scofield

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I understand that you may be upset about the new map change. But that isn't an excuse to disrespect the hard work management and the dev team put into to give the community a fresh, new experience to celebrate our 3 year anniversary. I agree, other staff members may have been more lenient and only give you a warning. However you dealt with the map change in completely the wrong manner in my opinion, and I know first hand the hard work that the staff and dev team volunteered to do in order to produce this new gameplay for the players benefit, and for you to go ahead with your childish and closed minded attitude and say 'you guys are trying to ruin the server' after they tried to improve your personal experience is completely inappropriate and unacceptable in my book. The reason why I put NITRP as one of your ban reasons is due to the fact that you used the !help command to slander and insult members of the community, and not to ask RP related questions like it is designed for. For the reasons displayed above, this ban appeal is going to be DENIED. Additionaly, if you are not happy with my handling of the situation, you may make a staff report on me here.

Ban Appeal Denied.

Scofield

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Locked and moved

Status
Not open for further replies.