Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: on cock
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:515168319
Your Character Name: Tom Leyman

Target Steam Name: Frank's Red Hot
Target SteamID:STEAM_0:1:124275157
Target Character Name (if known):Josephi Krakawski (i cant find his forum account)

Request Reason: Multiple false ticketing and bad mouth things by @JosephiKrakawski. This first clip is from the incident yesterday, the second clip is from today. there is also a screenshot at the end of the first clip . of what he ticketed my car for, claiming it was "on the line" when it clearly wasnt. @ghost. was an admin/moderater i had a sit with for some time regarding the situation that happend yesterday, he removed all of the tickets place on me by joeseph krakawski and demoted him aswell saying the lack of punishment was due to not alot of recent infractions, but after what once again happend today i decided to put it on the forums. this is the whole timeline. Yesterday he put a boot and a ticket on my car for 500$ even though it was parked in the correct spot behind town hall. I went to find joesephi and after some time i met him at PD. we talked for a few minutes both getting somewhat heated then he said he would come look at my car again. he then refused to follow as some sort of joke or something. I then came back to PD still not having threatened him and without telling me to leave he tased me with no warning and gave me another 1000$ ticket for trespassing. I was not past the main lobby area. then he got one of his cop buddies to go to my car aswell and ticket me 1000 dollars once again. as I started appealing the tickets the requests were almost instantly denied several times. by this point I have made several reports using the in game feature "@(adminticket)" I then decided to wait for an admin and sat infront of town hall for a few minutes while getting videos and evidence ready for the admin. Josephi Krakawski then found me infront of the town hall and gave me a ticket for 250$ for standing on the flowers stating "we have a gardener named julio who we pay to keep the flowers nice". I then decided with enough evidence that he was being a corrupt police officer which maybe wasnt a smart decision but I shot him in the face hoping for NLR to set in and him to accept my appeals or stop giving me tickets. He then decided to come back after I had killed him and give me another ticket for standing on the grass but this time 1000$. in the second clip it shows me driving to the bank in order to deposit my weapons. I get there and see a cop booting the car next to me but since i was just coming in and out really fast I decided not to park. He then booted and ticket my car for 250$ after me only being inside for 10 seconds. I come outside and politley ask if he can romove the ticket and the boot as I am simply coming and going. he decides not to and leave the boot on. we then talk for a few minutes after I relized it was the same cop as yesterday I knew it was hopeless. He also waited for me to attempt to lock pick the boot off of the car by hiding in the corner, im not sure if there is a rule on this server about entrapment but that is the classic definition of it.
My freind in the backround is in a discord call with me however he is not playing and im just talking to him.

When did the situation occur?: yesterday the 17th as well as today the 18th of february

Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: @joebubba was the cop friend that Josephi Krakawski got to ticket my car @ghost was the admin in the sit. I also however did have people on my side telling the cop to take the stuff off in both clips.
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: yes

uwu

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

You already made a sit about the first clip, you have no evidence for anything else. Our flowers are prized here in riverden. Also park legally next time. Dont block traffic

GHOST_023

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello, to whomever takes this report please know that the “flowers incident” was handled yesterday ingame by me. Contact me on discord if further info is needed.

GHOST_023

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: on cock
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:515168319
Your Character Name: Tom Leyman

Target Steam Name: Frank's Red Hot
Target SteamID:STEAM_0:1:124275157
Target Character Name (if known):Josephi Krakawski (i cant find his forum account)

Request Reason: Multiple false ticketing and bad mouth things by @JosephiKrakawski. This first clip is from the incident yesterday, the second clip is from today. there is also a screenshot at the end of the first clip . of what he ticketed my car for, claiming it was "on the line" when it clearly wasnt. @ghost. was an admin/moderater i had a sit with for some time regarding the situation that happend yesterday, he removed all of the tickets place on me by joeseph krakawski and demoted him aswell saying the lack of punishment was due to not alot of recent infractions, but after what once again happend today i decided to put it on the forums. this is the whole timeline. Yesterday he put a boot and a ticket on my car for 500$ even though it was parked in the correct spot behind town hall. I went to find joesephi and after some time i met him at PD. we talked for a few minutes both getting somewhat heated then he said he would come look at my car again. he then refused to follow as some sort of joke or something. I then came back to PD still not having threatened him and without telling me to leave he tased me with no warning and gave me another 1000$ ticket for trespassing. I was not past the main lobby area. then he got one of his cop buddies to go to my car aswell and ticket me 1000 dollars once again. as I started appealing the tickets the requests were almost instantly denied several times. by this point I have made several reports using the in game feature "@(adminticket)" I then decided to wait for an admin and sat infront of town hall for a few minutes while getting videos and evidence ready for the admin. Josephi Krakawski then found me infront of the town hall and gave me a ticket for 250$ for standing on the flowers stating "we have a gardener named julio who we pay to keep the flowers nice". I then decided with enough evidence that he was being a corrupt police officer which maybe wasnt a smart decision but I shot him in the face hoping for NLR to set in and him to accept my appeals or stop giving me tickets. He then decided to come back after I had killed him and give me another ticket for standing on the grass but this time 1000$. in the second clip it shows me driving to the bank in order to deposit my weapons. I get there and see a cop booting the car next to me but since i was just coming in and out really fast I decided not to park. He then booted and ticket my car for 250$ after me only being inside for 10 seconds. I come outside and politley ask if he can romove the ticket and the boot as I am simply coming and going. he decides not to and leave the boot on. we then talk for a few minutes after I relized it was the same cop as yesterday I knew it was hopeless. He also waited for me to attempt to lock pick the boot off of the car by hiding in the corner, im not sure if there is a rule on this server about entrapment but that is the classic definition of it.
My freind in the backround is in a discord call with me however he is not playing and im just talking to him.

When did the situation occur?: yesterday the 17th as well as today the 18th of february

Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: @joebubba was the cop friend that Josephi Krakawski got to ticket my car @ghost was the admin in the sit. I also however did have people on my side telling the cop to take the stuff off in both clips.
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: yes
Also you @ the wrong ghost btw lol

heyitskev

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Thank you for making this player report! This thread has now been locked for review and you can expect a response shortly!

heyitskev

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Hello, after a thorough review of this report, I have made the following observations:

SUMMARY

Clip 1
As @The_Ghost_023 handled the majority of the events that occurred in the first clip @tomleyman provided, they will be considered as outside of the scope of this report. However, I must bring attention to the discord vc sounds that can be heard starting at 4:38 in the first clip (continuing through the rest of the video) and the random voice that can be heard at 4:25 in the 2nd clip that @tomleyman provided.

Clip 2
@tomleyman 's car was illegally parked in this clip. As petty as it is, this, under normal circumstances, is something one can be ticketed for. However, @uwu conducted horrible roleplay in this incident. @uwu watched @tomleyman exit the vehicle. All @uwu had to do was simply ask @tomleyman to move the vehicle, but instead they issued a ticket and booted the vehicle, punishing @tomleyman for the same crime twice. In addition, @uwu chose to hide in the area, essentially bating @tomleyman into a crime, which is a classic case of entrapment.

VERDICTS

As a result of the above observations, I have issued the following verdicts:

Rule Number​
Rule​
Accused​
Verdict​
3.6​
When playing on the server, our Discord is the only allowed third-party program for communication - organizations get their own channel only accessible to their members. It is prohibited to use the discord for IC communication, eg: sharing locations, agreeing on meetings, trades etc.​
Rule Violated

There are clear discord pings in @tomleyman 's evidence. Please refer to the rule above for more information.

Rule Number​
Rule​
Accused​
Verdict​
5.1.7​
Corruption is allowed with permission from a Senior Administrator or above. The permissions are automatically void when the authorizing staff member leaves the server.​
@uwu
Rule Violated

Entrapment is a crime. Committing a crime as a police officer is corruption, and @uwu did not have permission to be corrupt. In addition, the conduct in which @uwu conducted themselves in while on PD was inappropriate. Punishing someone for the same crime twice is also not acceptable.

CONCLUSION

As a result of the verdicts above, the following has occurred:

@tomleyman has been issued a verbal warning for Metagaming

@uwu will receive a one week police blacklist once their current ban expires. This report will also be forwarded to PD supervisors for possible further action.

If I've missed anything, or if you would like to discuss any part of this verdict, please let me know through private messages here or on discord.

Player Report Accepted
Locked and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.