Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:124275157
Your Character Name: Josephi Krakawski

Ban Length:4 days
Banning Staff Member (@Madone ):

Ban Reason: NITRP fail rp and staff disrespect
Time of Occurrence: Dont really remember
Relevant Evidence: N/A
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A

So it started as me being arrested for "tresspassing" then at the jail cell i called a admin because they shot me because i took my gun out and aimed it at the roof.

I said some very unprofessional words and i am deeply embarrested. Saying that he was a Scrub and that i said Fruck off to him. I was just really mad that my friend Johnny prrrel got banned for 1 week and he was not able to apply. I am apologizing for what i called him and that i wanted to 1V1 him. If he accepts my apologie and will unban me i was be very happy and i will learn to keep my temper and not call admins scrubs. From now on i will never call admins mean words

uwu

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

@Madone didint you warn me for the fail rp??

uwu

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

@Madone because in the cells you said you watched it then gave me 2 warning points for the car jumping

Madone

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Hello Soap,

Yes i banned you because you were disrespecting me/breaking multiples of rules.
1.Calling me names "Scrubs" , "Fruck off" and trying to challenge me. ( Staff Disrespect )
2.Jumping out of a police car repeatedly while being cuffed and after told not to do so. ( NTIRP , FailRP )

You seems to be very apologetic and i'll will trust you.
Hopefully you do not do the same mistakes again else in the future your punishment will be more harsh.

I'll be reducing your ban to 2 days because of other rules you broke.

ACCEPTED