Your Character Name:Josephi Krakawski

Ban Length:4 days
Banning Staff Member (@SomeAviationGuy ):

Ban Reason: Fail driving/"lying in a adminsit"
Time of Occurrence: 12:50
Relevant Evidence:N/A
Additional members involved/witnessing:N/A

So it started off as me drifting as a taxi I was told 3 times not to do it
but I drifted over like 3 intersections and then i was stopped and told i am being banned for 3 days
Then i was given the week blacklist from driving and a week blacklist from taxi.
Now it says ive been banned for 4 days. I dont really know if the moderators aloud to change ban times after telling them but the main thing i feel is unfair is the 4 day ban and driving blacklist. As cop i am a very good driver. He didint want to stop me while i was drifting he wanted to stop me while i crashed. I know i was told 3 times but he changed the ban lenght and he banned me from driving for 1 week aswell as taxi.

SomeAviationGuy

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Hi Soapy,
This all started off when I first saw you fail driving as a taxi driver (drifting, ignoring road rules etc.) I then told you to stop fail driving and that you will get a warning point next time you do it. After I had verbally warned you (not noted) you later then did the same things again so, I gave you a warning point. Soon after you had been issued a warning point you still did not acknowledge the chances I had given you to stop fail driving and you yet again did the same things as earlier. I therefore brought you up to a sit, asked you why you were still drifting around the map and you said that you never did, you then said you only drifted twice and so forth changed the story more after I had been watching you continuously do it. Due to you not taking anything in to consideration and ignoring what I had told you (proceeding to fail drive again and again), then decided to lie to me, it led to me making the decisions I had later made.
Your appeal is denied.
kind regards,
SomeAviationGuy.

Closed and locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.