Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: July2K
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:150019880
Your Character Name (If Applicable):Josh Young

Ban Length: 6hrs
Admin who banned you: Jason Mathews

Ban Reason: "rdm". In my part it was not rdm I told him to back back up multiple times. I had 3 officers at gunpoint and killed one because he pulled a gun. you can see him on the ground shots were already fired and this other cop as you can see in the video rolls up and runs towards us as we have 2 officers at gunpoint. I told him to back up and he kept coming towards me, he might not of heard me witch is my fault but I then told him to get on the ground and he did not do so, so I shot him. First of all. why would you run towards me if you saw I had him at gun point? wouldn't you call backup? the evidence this guy has isn't even clear.. it has no audio. you can clearly see him acting clueless of what is going on even though it is obviously. why would you run towards me.
Time of Occurrence: 1:30 am
Relevant Evidence:
Additional members involved/witnessing: Mark Green

Jason142

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Alright so I talked to @White Blood and The founder (both mods) and was suggested to ban you. I stick by my ban but will pass this up to @WhiteWolf and see if he wants to unban you or not. As of now you will stay banned until further discussion.

Scott Wong

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Alright here is my side. I have 2 main points to make:
1. If you look closely, he does not talk to me until I am moving away. He said on the ground while I was trying to get on the ground and killed me.
2. It was a firefight not involving me, therefore I am still bound by FearRP, I was attempting to engage and flank but was caught so walked forward and turned my back, he killed me after telling me to get on the ground.
So in my opinion it is still RDM. He never told me to backup and there is proof in the video, although there is no sound.

Status
Not open for further replies.