Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name:Julez
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:96704501
Your Character Name: Matthew Belgem

Ban Length: 7 Week Ban
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @gm1003

Ban Reason: "Staff Slander & inciting drama"
Unban Reason: I am confused on why i got banned in the first place. I was chilling with in a event waiting for it to start eating my pizza. Then boom i got a 7 week. I haven't been in "drama" any source or type of it.

Time of Occurrence: 5:00 PM 7/31/2019
Additional members involved/witnessing:

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

It’s not 7 weeks, it’s just a 1 week ban

You were slandering one of our staff members in the town hall lobby with false and hurtful accusations. “Inciting drama” was added to your ban reason because the things you said are the exact same used by people who want to attack our server

Julez

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I was explaining why I was banned from the discord server. I had no intention to harm anyone with accusations I was explaining a banned I received for calling [redacted by gm1003]. I understand people come and do ignorant things like raid the server. But i had no intention to attack this server in any form or way. I don't know if u are attempting to attach me to the group who attacked the server.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Not sure what you mean with "explaining why you were banned from the discord server", but if it is because of the same thing as what you did on the server, then I can imagine why. Your behavior is completely toxic and you deserve a time-out. According to some staff you have done this more than once, which is why you were banned. Otherwise, I would have been fine with warningpoints. Furthermore, you get banned for your own actions, not for being ''attached to a group''. You've also said more than just powerhungry, let's keep it to that.

At last, anyone can have any opinion on someone, but you can do so on a more mature, constructive way instead of being toxic. Perhaps you will learn that during your week time-out. We can only hope.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.