Asriel

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Julian Grease

Steam Name: Asriel

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:59556302

Date and time of loss: 11/26/2018 or 11/27/2018. This is because it was around midnight in EST time zone of 11/26/2018 (Give or take a few hours).

What happened: I was baton rushed during a shootout by a group of wild cadets. I was taken into custody. Then I was intercepted before being booked. After being broke out of cuffs I realized that at some point I had my gun stolen from me because of the bad baton rushing cadets. In the sit with Swift he dealt with the baton issue. When it came to my gun he said the logs showed the MP5 that I said that I lost being removed from bank, used, and whatnot. Then the second MP5 I got after being broke out of cuffs being removed from the bank and whatnot. He claimed however that the logs didn't show my MP5 being lost. But the logs did give the implication of the item being deleted from existence. Sense it was no longer in my possession, or anyone's possession. After checking my inventory and the logs the conclusion that was made between Swift and the admin who's name I don't remember is that the logs geeked out.

What do you need refunded: 1 MP5
Evidence: @Swift

Asriel

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

In game name is now Julian Diamond.

Swift

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Got quote from the admin Gamz, says its a glitch from our side. I can confirm this as well, I spent 5 minutes trying to figure out what happened to his MP5.

It just disappeared, nobody picked it up nor confiscated it.

Confirmed.

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

Accepted, we have issued your Refund Request. When you are next online, please go to the 'Refund Request' NPC located in the bank to collect your refund. If you find any issues, please contact the Server Director or a member of the Community Management team.

Status
Not open for further replies.