Trap Bear

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io):/76561198079644490/home
Your Character Name:Travis Bear

Ban Length:NA
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member):BOT

Ban Reason:some police tow truck driver named jimmy mannador hopped in my car n would not leave idk how to kick him out so after five minutes of ME bitching and not a movement from him when he persisted we be friends i said no after enough time i said fuck it drove home and continued corn farming he then hancuffed me n my friend n claimed he had been kidnapped in gov chat NO COPS EVER CAME AND HE WOULD NOT UNCUFF US THERE WAS LITERALY NOTHING ELSE I COULD THINK TO DO
Unban Reason:I love the server been on it for years i know its not strict rp but what that guy did was just plain toxic
Time of Occurrence:1130 pm est
Additional members involved/witnessing:JIMMY AND MY GANG LEADER
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?:yes

I WAS PREVIOUSLY DENIED FOR LACK OF EVIDENCE BUT NONE WAS REQUESTED I HAVE BEEN IN THE CITY SINCE 2018 LOYAL RULE ABIDING CITIZEN PLS LOOK INTO THIS
What kind of evidence are you in need of??? ive been in the server for almost three years n never ever have logged to avoid rp why would i now bro im an adult it dont bother me when i gotta go to jail but my gang leader literally threatened his life w a weapon and he did not value his life he just continued to prop push himself into the air the fact of the matter is i wasnt going to jail he dont even have the power to arrest me i wasnt breaking any laws i was growing corn he didnt value his life when told to uncuff me and nobody ever responded to his "hostage" situation what else was i supposed to do we were all trapped in my back yard i was the only one w keys he prop pushed himself out n left us i literally dont know what else i would be expected to do in that situation

Balldrip

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Continue to make appeals and you will receive a forum ban.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.