Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason Richards

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Banning Staff Member (@Admin): I think it was Lola
Ban Reason: massrdm, stirring drama, giving false informations about server etc.
Unban Reason:I did really bad shit, because i thought it was fun to do this shit, disrespecting TJ, Lola, Gur, Stuvi, and other HRA. I thought about this stuff i did earlier, and i know that just sorry is not enough, because the stuff i did was really bad and really childish, i didn't thought at this time, what you guys could feel. Not gonna lie, i really miss MonolithRP community, when i think about times when i was playing with the boys, doing bank raids, raids, doing LSD, planting cocoa etc. my eyes are starting to tear, because of these times. It's been a year, and i'm less childish now, i started chasing my dreams, i met alot of new people and i just grew up, from this little Kapusta, that was acting like a little kid, or even worse. I'am really sorry for stuff i did in the past, i know that stuff i did was bullying, i and other friends could even make someone do suicide because of our childish behavior. I wanted to ask, if i could get one last chance, because i really missed playing on server.

Time of Occurrence: 2019, don't remember what month it was sorry

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Noooooooope

Status
Not open for further replies.