Karol

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Karol

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Okay, so what happened was me and my friend Yero Dune were making LSD and Weed. We then heard SWAT trucks and shit pull up to our house, they jumped over our fence because I had an illegally parked car, which then lead to us being searched. I had so much fucking LSD on me, I just disconnected out of fear that I would lose so much fucking money, and I'm sorry for that. I also didn't know that block up one door wasn't allowed. I thought you were able to block up and door and still have another entrance so that is my fault. But the whole entire hopping our fence shit and what ever else happened was complete bull shit and I would not have logged if they would not have checked what we were doing with no warrant or anything. I am terribly sorry and I hope I could be forgiven and unbanned or just have my ban shortened.

Cheers,

-Karol

Tango

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Karol,
We handled the situation with the Police, and gave your friend who stayed through it, all his stuff back. It was not smart to leave at all during the situation, just wait for the Staff Members to arrive, as we were moderating the situation that was going down. Yero was refunded all the items that he lost, and you would've as well. But since you decided to leave to avoid the situation, while also blocking a door with a prop, please read our rules on props, you didn't recieve anything and was banned for breaking a strict rule.

Unfortunately, you must wait for this ban to be over.

Denied.
Locked and moved.

Kind regards,
Tango

Status
Not open for further replies.