Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Karol
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:166991700
Your Character Name: Frankie Giovanni

Ban Length: 1 week
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @PMX

Ban Reason: LTARP
Unban Reason: Alright, so to start off me and a few friends had decided to rob the bank, I went first. The security officers had heard us open the vault and that's when my friends started to run, I decided it would be a smart idea to go inside of the vault and hope they wouldn't find me. Conveniently, I know it might sound bullshit, but I'm being serious, I actually had to do something IRL and go and help out my family with an issue that was urgent, therefore I had gone AFK, which in turn I had to turn off my computer for a bit (I didn't know how long I would be gone and I wouldn't want to be AFK in-game ruining RP) so, me thinking that no one would open the vault, I had disconnected, little did I know this would get me banned. I had just gotten out of a 17-hour ban and if you take my word, I really had the mindset of not getting banned again, so I am truly sorry about how this whole situation played out. I really do apologize and I blame myself for the bad timing of the situation, if you want further details on what was going on and why it was quite urgent, DM me on the forums or on Discord and I could further explain if necessary. Thank you for reading.

Time of Occurrence: 8:02 PM CST
Additional members involved/witnessing: I had some friends, but no staff members that witnessed it that I know of.
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your ban will be reduced to one day, starting now. If this happens again without you notifying us properly, the punishment will be much harsher.

While I understand sometimes you may have urgent situations to deal with, in real life, you should let us know that you need to leave. Otherwise, it will look like you just left in order to avoid RP. Additionally, if/when you are unable to remain on the server for a good amount of time, you should leave or avoid to start any roleplay situations that require time, such as raiding the bank.

Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.