LV

Your Steam Name: Kay
Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:41365973
Your Character Name: Katamine Ocean

Ban Length: 24 hours
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Leon

Ban Reason: LTAA
Time of Occurrence: 6:00 ish
Relevant Evidence: So what happen first was. A cop detained me. While the server was running at like 900 ping for me, I then started to time out. Then my screen froze, and a still image displayed, yet I could still hear laggy gameplay in the background. I was lagging real bad and couldn't do nothing , I couldn't rp and out of no where my dog started having a seizure too, So I just closed my game, cause my game was not running, and helped my dog out. Its not like I relloged after? I left for 2-4 hours after that. It was an emergency, I would have stayed if my dog wouldn't of had a seizure and my game freezing up like that. Maybe I should of just left my game open? Idk But this is unfair, coming back 2-4 hours later and being banned over a situation like this. Why would any one report while the servers crashing like that? Its not like I was ruining anything for the guy, or any one else. I had stuff to attend to in that moment also. Unfair,
Additional members involved/witnessing:

Leon

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Leaving and not joining back increases the ban time.. you got banned for leaving when you were being arrested, simple as that.

Also the server is going to be down for some time due to the latest crashing.

Katamine

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Alright man fair enough. Hope its up by the time my bans done

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

Ban time expired. Locked and moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.