Your Steam Name: KayZ
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:41365973
Your Character Name: Katamine Ocean

Ban Length: 2 Days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Predictable

Ban Reason: RDM x2
Time of Occurrence: 16th Of Nov, 2018

Relevant Evidence:

So I got banned because I killed 2 people in a fail raid. Where my friend initiated on a guy running out of parker by just shooting at him without holding him up. The guy got his gun out and started shooting us. I thought everything was fine so I shot him dead to help out my friend. Because the guy had a gun out and was shooting back. ( this was in front of Parker)
Another man Pulled up and started shooting at my friends also, So I killed him too. In my mind I wassent going out of my way to kill these people just to kill them.Thre was reasoning behind it. Even though the whole thing got Voided, people got their stuff back. Its crazy how the guy with the m14, gets to keep his stuff because he got caught in the " Chain " the admins said. Got caught in the chain meaning, if the guy that got RDMed first was held up, the situation might of went another way. Well I got caught in the chain too? I was tryna protect my fellow members, First guy shot meso we shot back, Second guy shot us so we shot back? I Dont see the problem with that?
How was I suppose to know what my friend did, would cause me harm? Only reason I jumped in to the gun fight was because my friends where getting shot at, I didn't plan to break no rules.
Getting banned for something out of my control is kinda harsh. I was doing a raid and people that have their guns out are KOS for me. I dont get how you are suppose to hold some one up if they have their gun out already, and are shooting at your friends! Both times I feel like I had right to kill those people.

Im asking for a lowered sentence or an unban please because this was kind of out of my control. If the raid wouldn't have been Voided because of the first kill, I wouldnt of got banned. It wouldnt of counted as rdm, Only because the whole thing got Voided I get RDM. Which is unfair, because Im not the one who failed to hold up the first suspect, When I killed those people, I was already getting shot at by them! Not like I killed innocents , Or actually commted any kind of RDM? It was a void situation thats the only reason it counted as RDM. Like I said if the raid would have not been voided , I wouldnt get rdm now would I? For defending my self .
So how does somthing out of my control get me banned, Im not the one who caused the void to happen. I dont get why I should be punished for getting caught in the chain as well. I think anything past the first guy not getting held up, should be voided as well because it falls in to the chain reaction as well. The guy pulled a gun and started shooting thats all I saw, so I shot him. Other guy Pulled up and took his m14 out started shooting with no initiation either, So I shot him too. Please consider Unbanning me, Im on holidays and this is all I got for entertainment. Much love and respect. Katamine.

Additional members involved/witnessing:

Predictable

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I can see where you are coming from, and I don't want to punish you any longer because you were unaware of the situation and that was, in a sense, out of your control. Also, your friend (which was the guy that didn't initiate correctly and was verbally warned for RDM) told me that he felt guilty about how you were indirectly punished because of his actions, and even volunteered to be banned instead of you (which I of course denied, lol). With all of that in mind, it is with great consideration that I have determined that you are innocent because you did not intend to break any rules, and so I decided to revoke your ban. Enjoy your holiday, and have a nice day.

Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.