LV

Your Steam Name:KayZ
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:41365973
Your Character Name: Katamine Ocean

Ban Length: 3 days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Aaron

Ban Reason: ERP
Time of Occurrence: 16th of nov, 2018
Relevant Evidence: So where do I start. Okay, so I didnt mean to ERP, I was tryna do the action metaphorically.figuratively also Out of character. Why? Because this guy kept saying how he was being " raped " by this group and this group. I wanted to joke around and soo.. Said Figuratively and metaphorically the things I said, Was more outta character or just like joking around , How else would of my joke been the slightest funny. Not cool I know, But now that you know the context.. I was kinda pushed to make this because you didn't know the context. Could my sentence be lowered ? I promise that I would behave beyond yo I miss the server already its only been 1 and a half days out of my 3. I know actions like that are unacceptable now.. I never thought id get a ban for something like this. Please consider. Much respect, Much love Katamine
Additional members involved/witnessing:

Aaron

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your ban was because you were let off OUTRAGEOUSLY EASY on your previous sit and you immediately ran off and did this. As much as I'd like to unban you, I don't think you've yet trained yourself to learn from your mistakes and act maturely on the server.

All you were given was a light slap on the wrist for attempted RDM, NLR and mugging in public. These rule breaks should've earned you a hefty ban themselves. Things like this remind me to not go as lenient anymore. This is why you're not going to be unbanned for an offense like this not even 20 minutes later.

Denied.